A day at my old school!!

Sorry for late update,but I was updating my other stories.So please read them also and tell what you think about them.Now enjoy the chapter!!

Marinette's POV:

Today I and my classmates were going on a tour of the school in China. Well as I get my childhood memory back, I remember that it was my old school. All Prince and Princess of Asia were studying in that school. We all loved to play with each other, but then the time came, and assains attacked my family. So I was sent to Paris, far away from my family and friends to protect me.

I want to meet my friends, will they remember me, will they forgive me. Will I able to see them!

Then my Limo stopped in front of the hotel. My classmates and I entered the bus. It was a long but beautiful journey. China is truly unique. I seen different types of flora and fauna while I was also sketching some designs.

I didn't even paid attention to who was sitting next to me. Suddenly some weight fall oon my shoulders and I looked at my side and saw sleeping Adrien. I blushed a shade of pink. .He was looking like a cute baby while sleeping peacefully. I don't want to break him from his peaceful sleep,so I let him sleep without hesistation.

After 2 long hours we arrived at the front enterance gate of the school we were visiting. Then I glanced at Adrien, who was still sleeping. Then I waked him. Then he saw that he was sleeping while keeping his head on my shoulder and he blushed deeper shade of pink.He said sorry and I chuckled at his action.We all entered the school. It was still the same school, when I used to go there. It was looking well maintained as always.

Then we all headed towards the Principal's office.As I entered I saw Ms.Rey. She looked shocked, then I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and gave me a smile.

Ms.Rey: Marinette!! After this many years!!

The class was shocked.

' Ms.Rey!! You're still Principal.' I asked her showing how amazed I was.

Ms.Rey simply smiled at me and nodded.

'I'm so happy to see you again.' I said to her showing my happiness.

Ms.Rey: Me too dear!!

Then Ms.Bustier coughed in beetween.

'Oh sorry Ms.B, this was my principal. When I was in this school.' I said to Ms.B

Everyone: You were in this school!!

'Yes!! I was born in China.' I said to their shocked faces.

Everyone: Oh!!

Then Ms.Rey showed us the whole school. The class rooms were as same as they were at my time. Then we all were walking Suddenly someone's familiar voice said my nickname.

Someone: Marebear!!

I turned back and was surperised. My school gang was standing there in shocked, But surprised expressions.

'Lucas, Arinna, James, Jessica and Marin.' I said amazed by seeing them.Then I ran towards them and hugged them all tightly.My classmates were shocked by my action.

Then I turned to my class mates.

'Guys, they're my old friends!!' I said to them.

Marin:Marebear!!! After a long time is bacK!!

Arinna: We missed you !!

James: Yeah!! So much!!

Jessica: I'm happy to see you!!

Then we all talked so so much. I introduced my classmates to them and also them to my classmates.They all were Prince and Princesses. Arinna was Princess of Arizona, James was of Bhutan,Marin was of Tibet and Jessica was that of India.Time passed so fast. It was soon evening and this was time to go back to castle. I said good bye to my friends . I don't want to leave them, but we all will meet again at Coronation.

Then we went inside the bus and again for two hours journey.Then we stopped at hotel, from there I and Alya sat in my Limo and drived till the castle.As I entered , I fell on my bed and slept.

619 WORDS

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!!BYE!!