The childhood of sister

This is a story of a sister and she's always finding space for her own in home.maybe,it's familiar to many sisters.yes!! she always had her own way to speak to walk to learn to smile... yes... She was having her own way in everything.brothers are always protectors and as they a masculine they have more priorities in each matters that happening in home. so here she is finding happiness in art.

one day, her brother said,yes!! you are doing well in arts... lets make it happening. So they found a advertisement in newspaper that there is a painting competition for students and her mom gave her name and complete support.

She got second prize and next day newspaper had her name in it.she was so so happy that name came in newspaper.

brother was telling everyone in their joint family that she is wow and she came in newspaper.

she felt so much happiness because of her brother's talks and she found him as the biggest supporter of the family.

days passed.... she has grown up now..
she is doing her higher studies.she had love
and it was so easily caught in family.

The same brother asked her many questions regarding that boy and asked her who hives her more happiness?

she was tensed.and she had a wave inside.she said family.he said:it will be better you to delete him from your mind.

she was thinking... brother had love marriage
but he itself is asking to lose him?!!