Introduction

"So what the hell is wrong with King again?" Ban was growing a little annoyed with listening to King complaining cuddling up to his large green floating pillow.

The sins had just gotten done with yet another annoying battle with a few holy knight's resulting in King getting fucked up more than usual, and he had a stab wound that wasn't healing.

Diane and Merlin were more concerned since he was known to heal just as fast as Ban.

"I don't know maybe he is finally dying." Meliodas shrugged snickering loudly at the loud exclaim from King who was panicked.

"What!" He shouted loudly in fear his lips termbling.

"I'm kidding! Totally kidding maybe." He laughed but Ban sighed rubbing at his head making his way to King.

He forceful lifted up his shirt getting a loud girly squeal looking at the wound that was wrapped up, and indeed it wasn't healing.

"Damn little guy, you might be screwed-" Ban then paused his words for a minute going into deep thought.

"You're a fairy aren't you?" He questions. King shot him a Duh like expression.

"Well duh!" He exclaimed out. Ban sighed his heart already pounding.

"Man it's been forever since I've seen her and I know her she's gonna attack me- alright Captain can you follow these directions for me? And have Hawk's mom go in this direction."

Ban patted at King's head making his way over to Meliodas whispering to him. "You got it." Ban sighed stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Sir Ban- where are we headed to?" Elizabeth questioned worriedly for King who was whining again louder this time.

"Well we are going to visit a very old love of mine, King over here isn't the only kind there is, there's a bunch of fairies, my first love actually before Elaine was a fairy queen... Its this large forest, magical. And I may have fucked up and choose Elaine over her which she might try and kill me but! She has magic and medicine that can heal King, so I'm hoping she doesn't hate me too much." Ban laughed out deeply. Hawk deadpan slowly.

"Well, King! Looks like your screwed!"

"What!"

"I think Ban has a type for fairies is she short?"

"No!"

Eleanor, Ellie for short is the queen of the fairies in a magical forest hidden, she has two forms a short form, and a human form with her ears

"I heard somewhere once, if you love two people at the same time, choose the second because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

"Please Ellie what can I do to show you..."