~Chapter Two~

Ryan's POV

        My head falls back on my pillow, I sigh with happiness. I've had a crush on Pewds since the day he started his channel, I fell in love with his blue eyes, I love his dusty blond hair, I love how he can make himself laugh. I take the mask off, I trace along the scar that went from above my eyebrow down below my lips.

        I sigh at the horrible memories. I want to fall asleep, but I can't seem to get that gamer boy out of my head. After a while I felt my self start to drift and then fall asleep.

***

        "Cry," I hear a voice that is laced with a Swedish accent. I turn around to face him, he sees me and he smiles.

        "Sup?" I smile back at him. He leans forward and kisses my cheek. My face began to heat up.

        He whispers into my ears, "I love you Cry."

***

        I wake up with tears streaming down my face, why couldn't be real. I hear my phone buzz, I look over. Looks like some one is trying to ring me. I pick up the phone without looking at the caller I.D.

        "Hello?" my voice was sounds tired, considering the fact I just woken up.

        "Cry," I hear Felix's voice on the other end of the line.

        "Felix! What's wrong?" I rush the words out.

        He sobs before speaking again, "she..left..me.." I've never heard him so broken before, it was heart crushing.

        "Oh, Pewds, I'm so sorry," there are only a certain amount of ways to comfort some one over the phone.

        "It's not your fault," he manages to stop sobbing for a little bit.

        I think for a moment before an idea pops into my head. "I know what will cheer you up instantly."

        "What?"

        "Another Bro Day, just between you and me, how's that sound, friend?" I say in pure excitement.

        "I'll be there," he starts to laugh, the laugh that makes my whole body go numb.

        "See you Wensday," I chuckle before hanging up.