The Unchosen

So today's the day.

The day where I'll see the love of my life walk on the aisle and would finally have his happily ever after.

Cringey? yeah cause it's coming from me, the mighty, ever so cool Tetsurō Kuroo. haha.

Anyway, I have to get ready so I could see him before the ceremony.

Gosh, I miss him already.

Come to think of it, how did I manage to get a guy like Tsukishima Kei in the first place?
Well for starters, he is not the kindest person you'll meet. He is sarcastic, salty, very rude but.. he's him. That must be why I was attracted to him like some kind of magnet. I can't get enough of him. He's just too perfect for me.

I remember that day...

Rewind..

*bumps*

"are you blind or something?" I said only to be looked down by some blond haired giant. He doesn't look like he's going to apologize so I became the bigger person and understand him.

"Since I have never seen you from the past summer camp, I'll let you off the hook. Hi. I'm Kuroo Tetsurō." I said and held out my hand.
He looked at me and did a slight bow (maybe a nod?) and walked away. How rude, but I'm not annoyed. Makes me want to know him even more.

So for the rest of the day, I followed him, attempted to do small talks with him and even introduced myself to his team.

But no response.

"Tsukishima-san!! Practice with us! " I shouted when I saw him passing by.

"Sorry but I'm a but tired." he said and walked away. Why is he like that, I'm very intrigued.

For the whole week, I never stopped following and annoying him. Sometimes he would react a bit, which was great progress by the way, but most of the times... ignored. But that didn't stop me from befriending him.

"Are you going to be like this for the rest of the day too?" He spoke!

"Wow! That's the longest response I have received throughout this week." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I just wanted to become your friend. Is that wrong?" I said still smiling.

"I have no intention of befriending anybody so can you please stop." he said, annoyed.

"nope" I responded but he just sighed and walked away.

Today's their last day so I did my best to get his attention one last time but still nothing.

You leave me no choice Tsukishima Kei.

As they were about to enter their bus, I pulled him out of the group and dragged him all the way to the gym.. where I could have him alone to myself. *evil laugh*

"What do you think you're doing? They'll leave me if I don't go there." He said with the same annoyed tone and face as before.

"I won't take long. Give me your phone." I asked.

"Why would I- HEY!" He said as I snatched his phone from him pocket. I'm quite talented with these things you know.

"Now that you have my number, contact me whenever you like." I said as I returned his phone to him.

"That's all. Have a safe trip back!" I said as I waved goodbye to him.

Present:

He ended up sending me a message after a week. Guess he couldn't resist me after all.