The visible ghost

"Thank you so much mon ami, you helped me a lot." Said the French lady and hugged the Canadian. He smiled and hugged her back. "It makes me happy to hear that. I will be always here for you, if you need help with anything" He said in a calm and friendly tone. "Ah Matthieu I am so proud of you. You are the same kind and good-hearted boy like when you was younger!" A small blush was now on the Canadian's face, it made him very happy to hear that. Sadly not many people praised him for his kindness, because he was often forgotten by everyone else ... for him his invisibility was a curse and a blessing at the same time. But it looks like that today is his lucky day, because even America remembered him and not only France like usually. I can't wait to go home! France and even America noticed me today, I wonder if Komajirou will notice me today too, Canada thought excited and got ready to meet the American after the talk with the French lady.

Alfred somehow noticed his younger brother's existence today after the meeting and began to talk with him about England and his odd behaviour. Then both decided to help them with their never ending fights, by visiting them and talking with them about their problems. America went to England's house while Canada went back to the hotel to speak with France. After both of them calmed the older nations a bit, they decided to meet in a old fashioned English pub.

"So how was it bro, did Franny calmed down a bit?" The American asked his younger brother after ordering himself a nice cold drink. "It went good I guess. France was very upset after the meeting but I could calm her. But he ... ehm she still feels kinda backstabbed, because of this whole curse thing. I wonder why England did something like that in the first place ..." Answered the Canadian in a quiet voice like always. Alfred took a sip from his drink before answering him. "England got very mad in their last fight and then he wanted revenge. Even saying this sounds stupid ... Sometimes they are bigger toddlers than we. Talking about toddlers ... England still doesn't know how to drink! Sometimes he still calls me completely drunk in the bar to ask me if I can pick him up ... Even if I am far away somewhere else!" Matthew chuckled and took a sip from his drink. "The same happened to me too, he called me once in the middle of the night - Well, it was in my place night but he was somewhere else and thought that I was you. He said something like 'America come back please I need your help' I said 'I am Canada not America' and then he got angry and yelled 'Stop imitating Canada and pick me up you prick!' And since I was very tired and pissed off. I insulted him and apologised afterwards, then I ended the call and tried to sleep again."

Both continued to talk and had lots of fun in the bar. They didn't see each other for a long time and wanted to use their free time to do something together. After they got out, both of them were slightly drunk and hungry. "Let's go to Mc Donald's dude, I'll pay!" The American requested, but his brother rolled his eyes and declined his brothers' suggestion. "Sorry Al, but I am not in the mood for some Rotten Ronnie's ... Lets eat somewhere else." Alfred pouted, but didn't say anything against it. His brother liked fastfood, but he never went with him to Mc Donald's or Burger King. He always said that the food there was disgusting or had a bad quality. America couldn't understand why his brother disliked them so much. He knew that it wasn't the healthiest thing to eat but there was nothing wrong with the taste in his opinion. Even his former enemy Russia loved the food there more than his own brother! Maybe that is the reason why Ivan had the second biggest Mc Donald's in his country.

"What would you want to eat instead bro?" He asked the Canadian and looked in his direction. "I dunno, but I want to eat something different ... like Indian or Asian food. Do you know a good place here?" The American thought a bit and then answered. "England invited me to a nice Asian restaurant a few weeks ago and dude they had some great noodles and spring rolls! I am sure that you will love it too! It was a small place I hope that I can find it."

She sat on her bed and looked over to the mirror on the wall. She loved to look in the mirror and was proud of her body, when she still was a man. She wore dresses before too, it was nothing new to her, but this felt so weird ... so unfamiliar. She touched her body and felt very unconfortable. "Why do I feel like this? I am still the same person, am I?" She said to herself and looked at her breasts. They were soft, like she expected ... but it was weird for her that they were now a part of her body. "Ah Merde, I don't understand ... It feels like that I don't know myself anymore." She sighed a bit frustrated and explored her new body, by turning around and watching her reflection in the mirror.
"I wonder how long I will stuck in this body ... I hope that this won't last forever, stupid rosbif."

France thought back at her talk with Matthew an hour ago and smiled softly. He came extra to talk with me and cheer me up, he is so kind and adorable, she thought. "Like he said, I can do this! I will handle it! I was not for nothing for so many years the 'big brother France!'", the lady shouted proudly.

(Smol extra)
After thirty minutes, Alfred found the small Asian restaurant he mentioned before. When they finally got their food, they went to a nearby park to eat it outside on a bench. "Here, you need to try these rolls. They taste so awesome dude!", said America while he ate his fried noodles with vegetables and meat. His brother tried some of the spring rolls and smiled. "Thanks bro, they are delicious!" Maybe he could stay here a bit longer, he really missed it to hang out with Alfred. "Hey Alfie how long do you wanna stay here?" He asked him. The American stopped eating and thought a bit. "I dunno, I didn't plan anything but I have the next days off. You?" Matthew smiled. "That sounds good eh ... Well I have nothing to do either and I wanted to ask you if we could hang out a few days. We couldn't do anything together for months, you know?" His older brother nodded and shouted very excited. "That would be awesome, let's do that!"

"Great, but lemme call Komajirou first. I need to say him that I will come later ... Even if he doesn't remember me for the most time", the Canadian said and took out his phone to call his fluffy companion. "Hello? What happened Canada?", he heard the sleepy voice of his bear. He remembers me too! Today is my lucky day! Everyone seems to notice me today, even Russia didn't sit on me today like always, Canada thought. He tried to calm down a bit to tell him that he will come a few days later. Today was definetely his lucky day!