Will it work?..

Hey guys so I found out how to get your writing back if you accidently delete it and Im so freaking happy! this was gonna be out Oct 14th so sorry!

Hello guys! I know I havent updated in a bit, I just need ideas! But I do have another story on my page, its an omegaverse and it has all the Karasuno ships (+ Ennotana and Kiyoyachi and Ukatake cuz I like them) And some Fukorodani and Nekoma. Soo yeah please check it out, theres Asanoya alot in it, and theres Daisuga, Kagehina, and Asanoya smut in it. so if you dont like that you can skip those chapters but if you do its very detailed :3 Alright dont forget to Comment, vote, and follow, it really helps! and lets get started! Btw this has a bit more language! 

This is a time skip about 4 weeks, almost a month.

Asahis brain has been wondering ever since that night. A couple times now Asahi and Noya have been having heated makeout sessions but Asahi always stops before they get to far. 

Its not that he didnt want to, but he was worried. First off he wasnt sure what noya thought of it. And second, he didnt really know how to. Like he knew how but not fully. And its hurting his brain and his dick. A few times hes gotten Boners just thinking about his small boyfriend. 

And they happened at the worst times, like in class. But the worst part is, he cant really hide it that well, its to..big. The fact that its such a reacurring problem was getting annoying for him. And he wanted to be connected with Noya, in a new way. 

So of course he decided to go to his three best friends because of his lack of knowledge. 

At lunch (So im not sure how it works but im gonna do it like this. 3rd years 12:30 then at 12:50 the 2nd years come in then at 1 the 1st years come in, and they all leave at 1:30. The third years get an hour because its there lunch and break so they can go to lunch and then go somewhere else or whatever.) 

Asahi, Daichi, Suga, and Kiyoko all walked over to there usual table, chatting about some assignments. Asahi on the other hand had been quiet since they got there, his mind was elsewhere. 

When they sat down (Suga next to Daichi and across from them asahi and Kiyoko)  Suga looked at Asahi and could tell he was thinking to hard. 

Suga tapped asahi and he looked up. "What is it?" Suga said. Asahi took a moment before answering. 

"Noya" he said with a slight huff. (He regularly talks when hes eating most times, and just reads peoples lips cause he cant sign and eat lmao) 

"Something happen?" Suga said breaking his chop sticks. (Suga is making eye contaact and making sure Asahi can see his lips so he can read them. ALso its common for deaf people to read others lips if there good at it.

"No, nothign like that" 

"Then what" Suga took a bite of his rice ball. 

"Uhm, Ive been thinking about... Uh, having sex with him" He said, but not loud enough for others to hear. 

Suga choked on his riceball and Daichi choked on the juice he was drinking. Kiyoko just kinda sat there with a look like 'TF' 

"Sorry was that to blunt?" Asahi said as Suga continued to choke, Daichi trying to help. 

"Oh my god Asahi" Suga said once he recovered "That was so random!" 

"Sorry" He scratched the back of his head.