(This part may trigger some readers because they're is self harm)

You got ready and you were about to leave the cabin but Wednesday grabbed my wrist "What's that?" My heart started pounding I didn't want her to find out you know "it's uh nothing." I lied she looked down "Come here!" She pulled me into a closet

"Y/N what is that?" My eyes started to water and she comforted me "It's ok Y/N I've done it too I know you don't want anymore to see! And that's ok I won't tell a soul not even a demon!" I hugged her "Ok. Thanks Wednesday!" I could tell she was concerned and I appreciate that I do! "Come along campers!" Becky shouted.

They tell us blah blah blah they were having a play and I was like one of Pochahontes' sisters but we didn't want to do it so yes they through us into the Harmony Hut and forced us to watch Disney movies "The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Annie, 101 Dalmaions and Cinderella!" Gary said "Stop!" Wednesday shouted "He's just a child!" I added.

We eventually gave in and agreed to be apart of the stupid play but before we left Wednesday whispered to me "I have a wedding to attend tomorrow! I have a pass. Wanna come?" I smiled at her "Like a date?" She gave me a look "No." I smiled "Sure! Why not?" She gave of what seemed like a forced smile.

Long story short we had her uncle's wedding tomorrow I knew she was going to wear a pretty little dress and I'm not going to lie it kinda gave me butterflies. I mean just the thought of her even just her name! I'm overthinking this let's just hope I don't embarrass myself in front of her family I mean I'm already one to my own family and I don't really believe in love but what if we're soulmates? Once again I caught myself staring at her she was just amazing and I can't say anything else. I mean I guess I'd just met her but still I'm just amazed she's amazing, and what can I say? She might even feel the same! I doubt it but who knows? Her brother Pugsley was cute too I mean not in the good looking cute I mean he was just cute. The kind you feel around babies. Then Wednesday caught me staring "You ok Y/N?" I snapped back into reality "What- um yeah I-I'm fine totally!" I started stuttering again I can't help it! It also made her laugh.

We had to constantly practice for the stupid play the first thanksgiving or some shit! And even worse I didn't have my food colouring and ice so when I want to cut I can't help it I could use a pen but where could I find that?!? Oh I don't know! I could see Wednesday concerned look it was like she could read my mind "I-I have ice..." I felt like crying! She's the sweetest more than what you would think actually.

That night I went into the bathroom and got out my razor "I wish I didn't have to do this!" I locked the door because I knew if one of the
bLoNdIeS caught me she would snitch me up and I would get blamed. After awhile of crying and more stuff I heard knocking on the door. I didn't respond "It's me Wednesday!" I let out a sigh of relief and let her in and she hugged me it was as if she didn't care my wrists were bloody or that my tears were pouring all over her "I'm sorry! I saw you get out of bed I could hear your cry's!" I looked down at my feet but she moved my chin up so our eyes met "As I already said, your eyes comfort me. I'd usually like seeing people in pain but... not you." It made me feel special it reassured me everything will be ok!

"Let's go back to bed!" I said and we held hands back to our bed.

She was asleep but I was just there I was just there crying staring at the ceiling and I started singing my favourite song that always comforted me when I'm sad.

I sang quietly,
"I could be your pretty girl. Shut up when you want me too. I can be your pretty girl, won't ever make you blue. And I could be a pretty girl, I'll lose my self in you." I sang and I looked over to see Wednesday staring at "You're really good Y/N." I smiled and blushed "You think so?" She nodded "I know so. Are you ready for this wedding tomorrow?" I sighed but nodded.

We stan Clairo