Chapter 2

Derek choked you and then he stopped and kissed you aggressively and he left you crying and then he left and then Cameron got home from school and he said wassup sis and then he seen you crying and so he walked in and he said wassup with you crying 🤔 you-oh nth I just had a rough day and he hugged you until you calmed down and then you fell asleep and he left the room because he had to go study for his test and he texted vallyk to come over and because vallyk is your bsf since y'all were little and also you tell him everything and so 45 minutes later vallyk got to the house and he walked in your room and he saw you sleeping so he later in bed with you and he fell asleep with you 🥰 y/n's P0v: i woke up and seen vallyk in my bed and he was sleep so I decided to lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him and then I fell back to sleep (end of P0v) vallyk's P0v:I got to their house and I knocked on the door and cam opened the door and I went upstairs and went into y/n's room and I seen her sleeping so I  lauded in her bed and I fell asleep and then 1 hour later I woke up and I seen y/n's head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me so I just watched her sleep until she woke up (end of P0v)

To be continued 😚.

Word count:270