.:Extended Ending:.

THIS IS REALLY LONG SO BE PREPARED AND DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU XD

Shadow held Amy's hand as they approached the lakeside cabin. They were all seniors now, and were here for the entire Spring Break. The entire group was there, and they all pitched in when renting it. Because it was super nice and had six bedrooms for them all to share. Tails and Cream, Rouge and Knuckles, Silver and Blaze, are all sharing rooms. And Shade and Sonic get one to themselves.

Shade left Espio and Scourge the same time Shadow did, and Sonic broke up with Sally, finally getting over all the crap that she gave him.

"Shadow this is going to be so much fun!" Amy said, giving her boyfriend a quick side hug.

The corners of his mouth turned into a soft smile as he gazed down at her, since he was slightly taller. "I'm glad you're excited," he replied.

"Aaaawwwwww!" Shade cooed. She loved making fun of the couple. It was, mostly her fault that they got together, in her opinion and she loved seeing how good they were together.

The rest of the group laughed at them, to which Shadow glared at them. Amy giggled, to which Shadow playfully pushed her away from him. "Aww, Shadow," Amy whined. Worldessly, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kept walking up the trail with the others.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Day 1

To celebrate the first night of Spring Break, everyone agreed to have a little party. Shadow and Amy were in charge of making snacks and sweets.

Amy took the bag of icing and carefully placed a nice flowery design on the cupcake. She felt a presence behind her but didn't let it bother her until she was finished. Once the design was done, she looked up to find Shadow gazing softly at her. "Is there something you need, sir?" She asked in a playful tone.

Shadow smirked and shook his head, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. Amy huffed. "I can't decorate cupcakes with you hugging me like this."

"Well," Shadow started, "why can't you just ice them with plain icing like a normal person then?"

"What makes you think that making pretty designs isn't normal?" Amy teased.

He sighed and buried his face in her neck, sending shivers down her spine. "But it takes too long," he complained.

Amy laughed softly to herself, making Shadow's heart warm. "I only have a few more left and then all of my attention will go to helping you," she promised.

Shadow gave her a peck on the cheek and said, "Okay." Then he let Amy go and return to her icy goodness. After decorating about 3 or 4 more cupcakes with her signature roses, she carefully placed them all on a platter and left to set them on the coffee table for everyone else to enjoy.

The pink hedgehog then returned to the kitchen to find Shadow slicing boiled eggs in half. Amy stood on her tiptoes to see him taking the yolk out of every one of them and placing them in a bowl. "What are you making?" She asked curiously.

Her boyfriend gave slight pause and then returned to his work. Moving quickly and with deft fingers. Amy was surprised he hadn't cut himself yet. "I'm making deviled eggs," he answered.

"Deviled eggs? I've never tried those before," Amy commented thoughtfully.

Shadow stopped and turned to Amy with a frown on his face. "You've never had deviled eggs before?" He asked.