Sneak Peek

Coming soon

SNEAK PEAK

Now Ander stood there, blood covering his jacket as he now contemplated whether or not to hurry himself to the bathroom, perfectly knowing that it would look suspicious. But the men had believed that Ander was Garins son, and had paid little attention to him to begin with. The scent of blood was overwhelming in the room and Ander knew that any moment now they would be wondering how a vampire could be bleeding this much. Vampires could normally heal themselves before too much blood could leave the body, Ander had this attribute, but it was defective like many others. But this wasn't an injury, this was his body releasing blood that had been created to feed another vampire, someone his instincts would attract to. Its smell was bitter to others, Ander's body had been preparing itself for two years know, he had just turned seventeen. Ander took one step and before he knew it, a drop of blood hit the ground. Ander knew that the sound must of ringed amongst the vampires ears. Suddenly the odd man stood in front of him.

CHAPTER ONE PREMIERS IN AUGUST :)

I'm super excited for this story, I've put a lot of thought into this story and I'm hoping it's a success. ;)))

Main Character (MC) -> Ander Temland Kalon (meaning Heart) Aris
MC Mother -> Celia  Chante  Aris Loumante
MC step father -> Garin Loumante
MC Father -> Kander Casher Temland Kalon

———————————————————————

Royal vampire family -> LE ROUX
(Most have Breton/French names bc the kingdoms origin is Brittany, France)

King/Leader -> Briac Le Roux
Meaning high and mighty

Queen -> Katell (or Katherine)

Prince ->Darian Arthmael Le Roux
Rich and kingly /middle name meaning bear and prince in Breton

Princess -> Enora
Meaning honor

Uncle -> Brendan
Meaning Son of a king

Cousin -> Corentin
Meaning hurricane

RSP -> Royal Secret Police