Chapter 9: Louis's Rage

Louis's POV

I sped off. But I read Liam's mind. Yeah I will come back but when I do. I'll have a girl, I'll have a beautiful, gorgeous girl! I'll turn her. She will be my vampire beauty. But since I'm a hybrid she might be both. I'll find a way. I can't believe I let them beat me again. I punched the tree and screamed. Not because it hurt but because I was angry. I heard a noise. I saw a figure coming towards me.

"Are you alright?" It was a girl. She looked my age. Well I'm a vampire so I guess she wasn't my age but you know what I mean. I looked at her and my fangs came out. She looked startled. A look of fear crossed her face.

"Oh. Yes I'm alright. Actually no I'm not." I gave a frown.

"Well what's wrong. I'm sure I can help." She smirked. I smiled. Oh I like this girl already.

"What's your name love?" I asked her. This girl was gorgeous. I loved everything about her. We were walking and sat down on the grass. It was cool, it relieved us from the heat that was beating down.

"My name is Melissa. Melissa Waters." Her name was gorgeous. I loved it.

"My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson." She smirked.

"Like from One Direction?" I nodded. "I'm not really into your band. But you seem pretty cool. And your super hot! Please tell me I didn't say that out loud?" I nodded and laughed. She blushed but joined laughing with me. We got up and started walking.

"I have to tell you something." She turned to me. "I'm a vampire." She smiled a little but it faded.

"I figured. But please don't hurt me okay?" I looked down.

"I can't promise that." Before she had a time to react I pressed her against the tree. I planted kisses on her neck. I started kissing up her jawline. She kissed me on the mouth. She bit my lip lightly. She tugged it a little and then let go. I moaned a little bit. I kissed her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I went to her neck.

"This may hurt a little bit." I chuckled. Then my fangs went in her neck. She passed out. I sped off to my personal house. I payed her down on the bed. A couple hours later she woke up.

"Hey baby. How ya feeling love?" I asked sweetly. She smiled. And tried to talk I could tell it hurt. I nodded. "I understand." I left the room and came back with a cup of water. She drank it.

-A couple days later-

Melissa was up and walking and stuff by this point. She was totally fine like nothing happened. But she is a vampire now.

"Baby. This feeling is awesome! Thanks for turning me!" She kissed me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Your welcome baby girl!" I smiled and kissed her back.