Revenge

No ones POV
"S-Shalnark.....Feitan!" Chrollo cried out as the two stood on top of the train in their animal outfits.

"Hi~" Feitan purrs out moving his hips side to side, putting his hands behind his back and bending forward so his ass stuck out a little.

"I thought you were-." Machi was cut off.

"Dead?~" Shalnark reminds them rubbing his arm and leaning forward just a little.

"Yeah that's what you thought but we escaped your little betrayal." Feitan grins.

"B-Betrayal? Wait what do you mean Betrayal?!" Phinks yells out confused.

"Don't play dumb! You and Uvogin told the rest of the troupe we were gay, and apparently none of you like that because you left us to die in the fire! JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME BACK DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO KILL ME, NOR DID YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL SHALNARK UVOGIN!" Feitan argues.

"But we didn't leave you to die!" Pakunoda said.

"Ahaha! Lies, me and Feitan were locked in the basement.....and I saw you leaving us behind........walking away while we screamed for your help...." Shalnark looks at them coldly and then it dawns on them.

That day in the fire, those screams must have been them.

They turn worried but remember what really happened "Wait just listen to us! We have a good reason for it! And it's not the reason you think it is, we didn't abandon you because of your sexuality's we left you behind because-!" Chrollo tried to explain but Feitan cut him off.

"So it was true.....YOU DID LEAVE US BEHIND!" Feitan is fuming at this point.

"NO!" Chrollo tried to defend "Well-Yes-But no at the same time! W-we thought you escaped from the basement!" Chrollo told.

"Hah how would you know that!" Xander laughs.

Phinks looks at him annoyed "Stay out of this! Who even are you guys?!" Phinks yelled.

"Well they're our criminal group, me and Feitan lead Black Blood~" Shalnark was more calm than Feitan but still had a cold look on his face "How about you introduce yourselves~" Shalnark orders.

"The names Xander!" Xander grins.

"And I'm Derek." Derek puts his hand over Xaviers shoulder and rubs his head with his fist.

"We're the twins!" The twins lock their hands together and do that cutesy pose bringing one of their legs up.

"I'm Alice." Alice says "And shes Allison!" Alice introduces her twin for her.

"Hi!" Allison waves her hand.

"Hello I'm Emmelyn.....Your turn Ray." Emmelyn faces Raymond who was leaning against the train and sighs.

"Raymond...." Raymond says one word then looks into the distance.

"So Fei want us to kill them~" Derek wraps his arms around Feitan and pulls him close.

Phinks grows irritated at this until Feitan elbows Derek in the gut "Obviously, and grab me like that again I'll break your hand." Feitan says like this was normal.

Xander was sneaking up on Shalnark, when Shalnark growls out "Back up there Xander Maliel....." Xander backs off.

The two focus their attention back onto their ex friends "So now that, that is over......guys attack." Feitan points and the six head down and begin to attack.

Allison goes for Machi and Shizuku, throwing Shizuku in her portal and creating another above rubble that would kill Shizuku by fall damage or other stuff.