Enter: Miku

As Gumi was running, she put on her sweater so that no one would know who she is. All of a sudden, she bumps into someone and falls onto the ground. Gumi's head started hurting and she apologized to the person she bumped into. She bumped into a girl with long blue hair, a really pale face, three black lines on her face, and a green sweater. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Gumi said. "......" The girl didn't respond. "Are you okay?" "......" she still didn't respond. All of a sudden, the girl bursts into laughter for no reason. "Sorry, I was just trying to scare you!" She said while still laughing. "My name is Miku, what's your name?" Miku asked. "Oh. My name is Gumi. It's nice to meet you." Gumi said while holding in her tears. "Are you okay? You look pretty sad?" Miku asked. "Oh. I'm fine" Gumi replied. Miku looked at Gumi's sweater and her eyes widened. "That sweater. It looks, familiar." Miku said while looking shocked. "Really?" Gumi replied. "My cousins' parents bought it for me at a store that got shut down a while ago." Miku looked as if she just saw a ghost. "Wait, were your parents killed when you were young?" Miku asked. ".....yes" Gumi replied. "No way" Miku mumbled. "Did you say something?" Gumi asked. "No." Miku replied. "This is crazy, is she really the one? I can't trust her yet though, we barely met." Miku thought to herself. "Gumi, take my hand." Miku said with a demanding tone. "Okay. But why?" Gumi questioned. "No time to explain, just take my hand." When Gumi held Miku's hand, Miku started running as fast as possible. "WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!" Gumi screamed. "......" no reply. All of a sudden, Gumi saw some sort of portal. She didn't say anything about it but she was confused. Miku started running towards the portal. "ARE YOU CRAZY! THAT PORTAL CAN BE DANGEROUS!" Gumi screamed at Miku. "Don't worry, I'm the one who made it" Miku said quietly. All of a sudden, they went through the portal. Gumi couldn't see anything, it was as if she was blind. Gumi got scared. "You're here! Your the one!"