CHAPTER 10 - Rockstar Freddy's Conversation

"How do you want to go about this?" Molten questioned him as he put another pair of cards into the pile on the side. It had been an hour since their talk and they, more like lefty, decided to play some uno as they talked.

"Well, One thing to know for sure is that Henry is already too far gone, and won't stop until he gets what he wants," Lefty said before picking up another card and putting it into his hands. "Oh hell nah! reverse card bish!" lefty cheered as he slammed his blue reverse on the pile of cards earning a glitchy growl from molten as he had put down two plus 4s the turn before. Molten grumbled to himself as he picked up another 8 cards for himself.

"Damn it...Okay but do you want to kill him, make him go missing, or make him disappear" Lefty deadpanned at Molten's equivalent to pout as he picked up his extar cards before nearly snorting at the choices he got.

"Molten, all those choices to you mean that it ends with him ending up dead in the end" He replied, drying as he stared at his best friend who simply shrugged.

"So? He is gonna die anyway it's just who he is going to die that really matters to me" Lefty shook his head feeling esaperation building up inside of him.

"For a bear that hates killing as much as you, you are way too willing to kill this guy" Molten froze as he lowered the cards in his hands onto his lap and gave lefty a sharp look.

"Of course, after all the moment he decided to mess with you was the moment he decided to deal with me" Lefty sat there unable to comprehend what had just happened when molten went back to their game. "Any way, plus 2 lefty"

"Oh...yeah..." lefty nodded his head absently as he stared at the uno cards in his hands. "Molten?..."

"Yes lefty?"

"Thank you."

"...." Molten looked up and studied lefty for a moment before looking back down.

"Your welcome...friend" Lefty smiled softly before grinning as he slapped another reverse card on top of the plus 2. Molten let out a nearly animalistic static filled growl and slammed his hands on the table, nearly breaking it if the creaking sound was anything to go by.

"OH COME ON!- How many of those do you have?!?!" Lefty raised his cards and began giggling childishly behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know whether I should be proud or not..." Molten blankly stared after listening to lefty had been cheerfully talking about 35 different ways he could kill henry and it was just using his hands.

"Well, henry made sure that I would be able to defend myself which included knowing how to kill people using anything I have in my environment!" Lefty chirped with a large grin as he saw molten shiver slightly.

"I guess bayan was right about that huh..." Molten whispered, sounding slightly baffled.

"Right about what?"

"That the stupid, soft people are usualy very bloodthristy under their sweet personal" Molten bluntly said with amusement flickering across his scarred human face. Lefty pouted

"I'm not bloodthirsty, I am so umm...passionate?" Lefty paused thinking for a moment ignoring molten choking in the background.

"If that conversation means that you are not bloodthirsty then that means what towards me?" Molten wheezed out as he began to cough to control his laughter.

"It means that you are a very angry, passionate teddy bear with mother hen instincts-"

"I don't have mother hen instincts-"

"-and has a heart so big that even Afton's ego is put to shame" lefty said with a smile not even pausing and enjoying as molten's human face turned pink in embarrassment.

"You are an idiot"

"Yes you tell me that repeatingly every day but in return you are my best tsundere friend"

"Tsundere?"

"Ahh..." Lefty's mouth made small o shape before explaining "I was recently watching some anime with happy frog and lobit last month and thought the term fit you quite well" Molten frowned and crossed his arms.

"That still don't explain what it means"

"Search it up is google"

"I dont have google, remember?" Molten stated dryly and muttered something about stupid idiots under his breath. Lefty blink before he remembered that they hadn't installed the app into molten, only some games and some other apps molten won;t tell him about.

"Wait a second- Buddy you can hack into secret files, decode impossible codes, create firewalls like it's nobody's business and even hack into high secure firewalls, but you don't have google or a search engine?" Lefty gaped at his friend in pure shock at the thick irony. Molten growled at him in warning. "Wai- then how do you search things up then!?!?"

"Searching things up is different then looking through a person's search history" Molten snapped clearly annoyed at the topic. lefty couldn't help it as the shock faded away into mirth as he burst out laughing and fell onto the floor holding his sides.

In their conversation they didn't notice the new figures approaching them.

"Hey g-guys!" The duo froze and turned their heads to see both Bryan and a suspicious and disgruntled rockstar Freddy standing there.

"Hello Bryan," Molten said politely through his grinted teeth as he continued to glare at a panting lefty.

"Uhhh..is he okay?" Byan asked, waving a hand towards the lefty direction.

"Y-yep! Just f-fine buddy" Lefty said, breathing a little harder than normal as he tried to catch his breath and glance at the molten annoyed face and nearly fell back laughing again.

"Oh! That's good, anyway I am so sorry about what happened and-" Byan began to speak, sounding very upset but was interrupted by the other new person in the room.

"Lefty I need to speak with you"

"Huh? Okay, what do you-"

"NO" Molten stepped in front of Freddy and glared at him, but the other bear met his glare without flinching or backing away.

"This doesn't include you molten" Freddy's voice was low and sharp.

"Yes it does if you are including MY BEST FRIEND" lefty could see freddy twitch as the term sent towards him was a low blow. Lefty put a hand on molten's back to calm him down and keep him from attacking the brown haired bear.

"Molten it's fine, Nothing will happen I promise okay? We won't even leave the building" This seemed to relax him more than he had thought and gave hima curt nod.

"Alright, but if he tries anything..." The threat wasn't spoken but was still clear nonetheless. Lefty lowered his hand and turned to the other bear and human.

"Bryan, Jon said he wants to talk to you, and freddy We can go have our chat in the arcade if you'll like?" Lefty gave rockstar Freddy and the smile whole only gave a tense nod.

"That sounds fine"

"Jon? Really? Okay then see you guys later" Bryan gave them a small wave before walking outside of lefty's laughing house.

"Bye bryan! Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Lefty exclaimed as he waved back and pretended not to noticed molten muttering about how it wasn't night time. "Alright! Let's go bud!" Lefty saif as te duo walked away from the broken bear who watch them like a hawk as they left.