𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 ' 🦋

NAYLONI.
5 months later.

" Kali get down and come get the phone it's your daddy ! " i said yelling at kali. " Here i come mommy" i heard footsteps. " Here " i said handing her the phone. Soooo .. since the incident at the stripclub me and kentrell haven't talked like AT ALL. It was all about kali now. I was hurt for about 2 months but life goes on and he seemed happy with whoever he was with now. I can't lie and say i don't miss him i definitely do and wish we could work but it is what it is. I have been talking to somebody i met at the strip club about 1 month ago and yes i have stop stripping i now have my own beauty supply store , i do hair , sell clothes etc etc, Me and kali did move we now live in Houston. But um yeah back to the story. " Here mommy " kali said handing me the phone running off." Hello ?" i said seeing kentrell face pop up. " Say do kali need anything ? Like clothes and shoes ? " he asked. " No she good she do want this doll house tho but it's like 2000 dollars" i said. " Send me the link i'll buy it but aye imma talk to yal later tell kali i love her " he said. " Okay talk to you later. " and he hung up. I can't lie AT ALL i miss that man like crazy he the only one that genuinely made me happy and feel special. The new nigga he coo but his dick game trash and he be playin games sometimes. KENTRELL POV. " Aye ya get me my cigarette " i said to yaya. Ian talk to loni no more it hurt me but i needed time to myself and i meant what i said i didn't wanna hurt her feelings no more so i decided to leave her alone plus she got a new nigga it seem like so fuck it.
" Bae can we get sum to eat " ya said. " Yeah come on i'm hungry anyways." LONI POV. " JAY WTF YOU MEAN YOU CANT MAKE IT ? I MADE ALL THIS FOOD FOR YOU TO NOT BEABLE TO COME ? really." i said yelling thur the phone at my so called ' boyfriend '. " Bro chill that yelling shit out cus you know what happened last time. and i just told yo dumbass i got fucking work i gotta make the rest of these plays for Dj then imma be home why tf you trippin ? " he said. " Jay ykw. Fuck it idc no more the food gon be inna microwave when you get home." i said hanging up. I wanted to text kentrell so bad for support but him and yaya seemed happy and back inlove so i didn't wanna interfere with what they had goin on. He's happy while i'm with a ain shit ass nigga. " Mommy is the food done" i heard kali yelling making me jump out of my daze and wipe my tears. " Yes baby it's done come eat" i said making her a plate. " Okay mommy ". 2:03 a.m. I heard the door alarm going off knowing that was jay. I got up and walked to the kitchen seeing him get the food out the microwave. His scent was so strong .. hm. He definitely fucked another bitch. I cleared my throat. " Damn loni you scared tf outta me " he said turning around eating. " Where was you at ? " i said. " Bro see here you go with that hot shit you always wanna come at a nigga like you checking sum, i be doin shit i have to sell these drugs loni why do i have to tell you this every time i come home it's starting to get annoying" he said makin me upset. " Oh really ? Get out jay how about that? GET ALL YO SHIT ! and LEAVE. i don't care for you .FUCK you .i DONT need you. and idgaf how you feel cus i know you went and fucked kayla nasty ass again cus i smell her on you dumb ass  so get all yo shit and leave fuck you. " i said yelling. He choked me into the wall. " WHO TF YOU YELLING AT BITCH ? AND WHO YOU LEAVING ? bitch you got me fucked up I leave when i wanna leave and IMMA do wtf i wanna do if i wanna fuck kayla imma do that , that's my fuckin business YOU NOT LEAVING ME , you mines get that thur your fuckin head dumb ass hoe" he said throwing me to the ground hitting me a couple times. I seen kali out the corner of my eye cryin holdin on to her teddy bear. " And if you say sum shit like that ever again i swear i'll fuck you all the way up fuck a slap" he said walking out slamming the door. I ran to kali and held her tight as she cried. " It's okay baby mommy's okay baby " i said looking her. " Mommy he hit you " she said crying more. " No baby it's okay he didn't mean it come on baby " i walked upstairs to me and jays room laying down. " Mommy i miss you and daddy ... " kali said holding on to me tight. " Mommy misses him to baby ... " i said before she fell asleep. I couldnt believe he put his hands on me in front of my child. Yes jay put his hands on me before and trust me .. This ain even the worse.

Okay sooo .. do y'all like ? 🥴
I added a little twist and made it to be her in a abusive relationship. Do yal like that or do yal want her to be in a good relationship?

Anyways jay a bitch but trust me he ain gon be here for long 🤫.

I don't got a character for jay if yal have somebody in mind dm it to me.

Is kentrell and loni gon get back together ?
Are yaya and kentrell gon last ?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z . 🙂💕