Welcome

[Closed]

[Closed]

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the first Carnival
Awards 2020.

We are thrilled to showcase all the work you guys have been putting into
your stories!

🎡🎡🎡

If you choose to participate in this contest please try to be active enough to respond to our messages and to all writer's, please keep your story published during the entire contest & keep it up when judging begins.

If you choose to change big details about your story (such as genre, title or even your username) please let us know. If you don't notify us of these changes we will have no choice but to remove your book from this contest.

Please be mindful of that, it will make judging and everything else much easier for us.

If you want to be a judge please be active on wattpad for when the time comes to start judging. We don't want to chase you for your genre results.

Also, please don't sign up to be a judge if your just going to bail later on. Its stressful for us as hosts and it delays the winning announcement.

🎡🎡🎡

TIME LINE:

Open for applying: October 19
Maximum to apply: November 16

(if it gets full before that, we will close sooner)

Open for judging: November 20
Closed for judging: December 15

Winners announcement: December 20

🎡🎡🎡

We are accepting 20 submissions for every genre. And each judge will work with 5 stories.

So with that in mind, like every other awards we are looking for participant's and judge's to help us with the carnival awards.

🎡🎡🎡

We are allowing only one book per person.

This will ensure that the judging is fair and that all participant's can be recognized for their work.

If you want to be a judge and participate, you can't judge in the same genre you've entered a story in.

🎡🎡🎡

This contest is for undiscovered wattpad writer's so please do not submit a story that has more then 5k reads.

Thank you all for understanding

🎡🎡🎡

Without further ado... please read the next chapter for the rules and follow them to participate.

* If you choose not to your story will not be included.*

If you have any questions please pm us! We are happy to help.

- The Carnival Crew