escape

Your POV

John is dead, don is dead, max is probably dead too. This is by far the worst thing to happen to me since...Well nothing can top this. I'm being stalked by a big tiddy killing creature that killed all my friends and-actually I feel like I've been through this before...I shook my head running. "Shit, no more pages in these woods." Then you saw it. A little tunnel. I looked behind myself seeing nothing. "Coast is clear I guess." I ran towards the tunnel and grabbed the page. I looked at it and saw a drawing of the slenderwoman with huge tits. I blushed a bit looking at the page. I felt something behind me and I start to lose focus. I slowly start to fall unconscious and feel long fingers grab me. Next thing I knew I'm laying in front of the car. I quickly get up and open the door. "Keys...keys...where are they?" I asked frantically. I looked down and are a little lump where the mat is. I held it up and there they are. "Jackpot!" I grabbed them, turned the ignition, and floored it outta there not looking back. I drove to a stop sign and stopped the car catching my breath and collecting myself. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried for a good awhile. I drove back home parking the car and opening my front door. "Don, John, max, I'm so sorry..." I said getting into bed but my eyes were wide open. Then an uncomfortable feeling overwhelmed me. I wanted to turn around so bad but at this point I would let them just kill me or do wha tever the want to me or my house. After what seemed like forever, I caved and turned around only to see the slenderwoman right in front of my bed.