² click click

———

15:47

"DAMNIT!"

"DAMNIT!"

Grunts of frustration spilled out of his mouth. "Ah..the camera won't focus. This is the worst."

Harshly ruffling his hair with a sigh. Taking only a few more tries before getting the clear vivid view of a fully developed ladybug resting peacefully on a bright yellow flower.

The boy heaved another sigh in relief. "I'll edit this later." He said saving the shot and dropping the camera recklessly into his bag.

Serii [name], a young yet accomplished photographer. Hailing from a rather successful family he accepted nothing but perfection.

Loud bustling noise of average high school students flooded his senses. Snatching him from his thoughts and drawing his attention to the local school in the area.

Squinting over to the letters adorning the school gate wall he attempted to read. "Ka-ra...suno?" Struggling to express the letters properly, due to lack of sleep. A faint smile found it's way across his lips.

Once again taking out his camera to capture the happiness gushing from the building. "Click click." He quietly imitated the camera noises.

"I wonder if I could ever go to a school like that." He thought aloud walking back to the empty studio. The studio used for his work. His art.

Unlocking the door to his occupation he fell into the rolling chair which rested next to the design desk.

He began fiddling with the bag on the table searching for his phone to call his mother. Finally finding it to skim for the contact 'mother'. A few rings and the woman picked up. "Mother I've gotten 2 photos and 10 drafts. I'm planning on editing them after dinner."

"Good I've sent you money for the month it should suffice. Call me if you have any other good news, remember [name] you're our best accomplishment!" The woman hung up the phone. "I know...I know." Recklessly sliding the phone across the desk the boy got up and started editing all the photos. Pinned photos hung from the cork board. The candid images of passerby's brought life to the room. "Good evening my beloved studio." He turned off the lights and locked the door to head off to his apartment. "I'm home! Oh wait I live alone." Sliding off his shoes and turning on the kitchen lights to begin cooking. Cooking, as in boiling water for the glorious heaven sent instant noodles.

"Who needs home-made cooking when you can have any flavor of ramen." Slurping the noodles as he scrolled through drama channels on YouTube for the juicy news. "I mean I probably shouldn't engage in drama but...I mean...yeah there is no excuse I'll just watch old Minecraft let's plays."

The night came sooner than later. Binge watching YouTube videos takes up more time in the day than you'd expect. "Let's see what next...y'know what I should just go to bed." Struggling to do something with himself he finally found the will power to change. He changed into pajamas rolled out his mattress and laid down staring at the ceiling before drowning in the darkness finally whisking away to dreamland.

Word count : 523