Amity x Luz

(Art above made by MicrobaldBabyLuz on Amino)

Link: https://aminoapps.com/c/theowlhouseo511/page/user/microbaldbabyluz-lumity-stan/bl5R_ElCGf8WRL5EYb34Zb71rq2PWElLoN

Third Person POV

Luz had "defeated" another dragon in the arena and dropped her tool, which was a rusty knife, and had started to leave when she heard yelling behind her.

"But Eda-"

"Sorry kid but it's either you or Snotlout and his dad payed me big bucks so-"

"Eda please, you know how much this means to me-"

"Ah don't worry babe," Snotlout smugly said as he wrapped his arm around her, "When we get married, you won't have to do much but stay at home."

As Amity had started to attack him in obvious frustration at his attempts to flirt, Luz had run over to Eda.

"Eda, Amity is far more skilled than Snotlout," Luz looked over at him being punched by Amity, "No offense."

"None taken," he sarcastically responded as he was, again, punched by Amity.

"I know Kid but-"

"But what EDA?!?"

Eda had slouched a bit and brought Luz to the opposite side of the dragon ring as she limped and muttered.

"He knows I'm bisexual."

Luz's eyes widened in shock as she knew the consequences of being "different" like she was. She sighed as she was planning out on how to help Amity win this, for Berk and for herself and to make sure Spitelout doesn't run his mouth about Eda's life.

"Alright Eda," she said sadly as she rubbed her neck, "I'll... I'll think of something."

Eda had started to trudge away as she looked back and waved her severed hand replaced with a miniature axe, "Don't waste your time kid," Eda had turned back around to see a beat up Snotlout on the ground with a frustrated Amity walking away, "It won't be worth it."

Ok so before you leave, I say Lumity as Luminity like Trinity and I have to ask, Luz, Amity, and who else?