- Love -

Poopie! I have to start packing, tomorrow morning we're going back home. There's no practice camp today so we're all going to the beach and just having fun. My face is still bruised from the chaos of yesterday but, if I lived next to a beach I'd be there everyday rain, snow, blood covered, naked, pregnant, I don't know.

I showed up fashionably late, the girls wanted to change the bikini I was wear, to a triangle top that seemed 2 sizes too small, and a thong bikini bottom that was surprisingly comfortable.

I saw Yaichi, who waved over over to me, the girls were laying out on towel, gossiping and checking the boys out. I giggled and brought Natsu over to them. "Damn you look hot!" Hana screamed. "You too" I winked at her, leaning down to give her a slight kiss on the cheek. I love this ladies. Mako walked behind me and grabbed my boobs, once again surprisingly it is very comfy the support of her hands. I look over to see the boys staring at us wide eyed. I blushed I forgot they were here. I giggled it off and wiggled my way out running to the volleyball court; the thing with beach volleyball if you don't want to get things all Sandy you gotta wear a tight and small swim suit and I'm ready to challenge these fuckers.

If Natsu wasn't here; I would play hard but it's just me and her verses Kageyama and Semi; weird combinations I know the other ones back away from the glare of the little orange haired mini me; she thinks Semi pretty so she granted him the approval to be in my presence or some shit like that. It doesn't really matter most of these dudes can pull any girl they want and if they can't pull any girl it's cause they're pulling any boys.

People always see me as this baby girl but they forget I'm a highschool student, like everyone else drugs, alcohol and sex are a topic of my life. I have not experienced them because I've had to watch Natsu for mom, but that's okay not partying is fine. One of my classmates does it for me and she tells me about it.

She's also giving me outfits to wear to practice, she says she wants to live through me and create a harem. Of course I know the boys will look at me. I am still a girl, and none of the ones who actually like girls have girlfriends. Of course they know I look at them; or Atleast I think they'd know.

"Idiot! Get your head in the game!" Kageyama screamed. I stuck my tongue out. I learned it from my bestie Oikawa. The Great King has texted me he liked me and I just told him it's the repressed homosexual feelings towards Iwaizumi.

You.
Know.
What.
He.
Said?

He said you're probably right, sometimes I really wanna get laid by my bestfriend, you know? And I replied I know completely. We call ourselves Oihina and we do it for the girls and the gays. Literally my best friend.

Kenma is like my twin flame; poor boy gets dragged into everything, showering with Natsu and I. Cooking with my mom when he visits. Teaching Natsu how to clap some cheeks in RPG games. Like he's my other half and it's fun to be with him.

I mean there's the idiot in the form of a blue eyed black haired idiot, I guess we can count him as my best friend. The time he threw me it was an impressive amount of sexual tension radiating off him. Me being a manga reader of course I can imagine if we were in an anime I'd be the protagonist and the entire fan base would be shipping up; I do love me a good enemy to lovers trope.

But sometimes the other boys are pretty too, like Kuroo, something about him actually being kindof smart compared to some of the dumbasses I'm around. You see, I may not be getting good grades doesn't mean I don't know what we're learning. I Have a family to take care of it's more important than school.

So our last day on the beach, I might ask the girls if we wanna have a competition; who can kiss the most boys wins. You see it's normal to kiss your best friends! That's why I kissed Kenma, I love that gamer boy even when his music taste is type shit; mom never lets him get aux when we drive to the shopping mall.