Hello To You Too

The fence of the house that looped the outer exterior of the household opened with a simple push

The fence of the house that looped the outer exterior of the household opened with a simple push. I could see the rust contrasting from the black paint making it more apparent.

"Coming or not?"

Katsuki asked with a few tugs of my sleeve. I nodded and walked down the front yard. I nervously fidgeted with my finger. Each time I took a step closer to the house, this did not go unnoticed by my boyfriend as he suddenly halts midway through the paths. He brought his hand up and rested them on my shoulders. A feeling of relief came over me as he pulled me in for a comforting hug. All the uneasiness I felt from the past few moments washed away. As soon as I felt myself melt into the sweet gesture.

I pulled away and looked back at the house with pure confidence. I grabbed Katsuki's hand, giving it a little tug. He let out a grunted and knocked on the wooden door. Exactly, three times. When nothing happened, he let a frustrated growl before moving away from me. He stood back, stretching out his arm. I stood there watching him.

"What are you doing, Katsuki?"

His eyes sparkled as he heard me say his first name. But he quickly snapped back into his usual demeanor.

"Stay back. I got this."

I just nodded and took some steps back. I stopped when the leaves of the bushes brushed against the back of my calf. Something tells me that this was not going to end well. I watched as Katsuki ran full force toward the door.

Wait, don't tell me that, he going to-

"Katsuki! Stop-"

I recoiled as he neared the door. The door suddenly opened, revealing the dim lights of the living room. I saw Katsuki's eyes widened in shock as he tried to stop himself with the heel of his foot. That only slowed him down, but he was still a bit quick. I covered my eyes as I heard a large crash in the living room. It sounded like a few picture frames or vases broke by the impact of the slam.

"My gosh. What are you doing here, brat!?"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, YOU WOMEN!"

I listened to the brief screams coming out of the house. So this is the Katsuki household, interesting. I stepped into the light, getting a good view of the interior of the house and the argument between my boyfriend and his mother. I cleared my throat. I was uncomfortable about the new environment I was in. However, that turned the attention to me. Katsuki's Mum looked at me. Her eyes lit up as she studied me. She instantly left the argument alone and ran up to me.

"You must be this brat's friend. It's nice to meet you."

She outstretched her hand. I nervously shook it, with my eyes stuck on Katsuki. I glanced back at Katsuki's mom and bowed my head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. My name is [Y/N] Aizawa-" I was interrupted by the women.

"Oh, your that dwarfs teacher's daughter." I respectfully nodded and watched as her eyes widened. "Silly me." She scratches the back of her head, "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bakugou Mitsuki. I have been cursed to become that brats mother-"