Chapter 1- the house

A/n: Ok this chapter will just the readers going to the house the next chapter were everything starts okay.

Y/n Pov

                  After I left heaven,  I went to the house God gave me. While I was flying I went to one of those things humans call fast food. I tried the food here and it was awesome.

Right back on topic, I arrived at the house and man it looked nice. When I was done looking at my new house I went inside then I kicked my shoes away from my feet and sat on the couch.

Y/n: oh yeah this couch is so soft. Ok now that I am relax i am gonna watch TV. Before school tomorrow.

After some time I turned off the TV and went to my bedroom. When I was gonna get on the bed my phone started ringing. I grabbed it off my dresser and check who was calling me. It was God, I them answered it.

Y/n: hello

God: ah yes I got connected

Y/n: What do you need sire.

God: I need you to hold out your wings.

I did what he say

Y/n: Ok now what

I held keep my wings out.

After some time a flash of gold light appeared on my wings.

When the light dimmed I noticed my wings are now has 3 set of wings instead of 1 set.

God: I decided to give you three set of wings for all the hard work you do for me.

Y/n: thank you sire but I need to go now I need sleep.

I told him,

God: alright I'll leave you to rest now.

Y/n: bye

He hangs up

Y/n: welp, time to go to bed see ya in the morning God.

I said cheerfully and getting into bed and putting my phone on the charger.

Y/n: see you in the morning to every living thing in this world.

To be continued....