❣︎𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 [𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕]❣︎

Just something that pop in my mind hehe :3
•————————————————•

Zenitsu started to wake up, he yawns and stretch his arms. He noticed that he has two long braided hairs "huh? Did my hair got long?" He asked hisself with a confused face, he fix his bed and goes inside the bathroom.

He started to brush his teeth after that he looks at the mirror and that's when he saw that he has a feminine face and he hasn't notice he has boobs. "AHHHHHH!!!" He shouted "HOW DID I TURN INTO A GIRL?!!" He I mean she shouted again.

Zenitsu panic and cry because she doesn't know what to do in this situation right now "WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!?" She ask herself, she was still panicking and crying. That's when she thought about Kanao, Nezuko, and her boyfriend Tanjiro.

Another though came to her 'WHAT'S TANJIRO'S REACTION IF HE SAW ME LIKE THIS!?' She started to panic and cry again. 'STUPID! I should call the girls first' she thought again as she started to calm down.

She inhale and exhale, she start to dress up and take her phone. "Hello-" "KANAO-CHAN PLEASE HELP ME!!" Zenitsu shouted and Kanao move her phone away from her ear.

"What's wrong Zenitsu? Why's your voice sounds like a girl?" Kanao said on the phone with a worried tone. "W-well.. it's ok if you don't believe me.." Zenitsu said with a sad face "I believe you Zenitsu don't worry" Kanao said with a small smile.

"A-are you sure?" Zenitsu asked her "yes, I'm sure" Kanao said still smiling "o-ok.. earlier when I woke up and go to the bathroom I saw myself on the mirror and I-i turn i-into a g-g-girl" Zenitsu said, she's scared if Kanao laugh and said 'are you pranking me!?'.

"Oh.. I'll help you! Don't worry Zenitsu I'll call Nezuko too to help you" Kanao said "r-really..?" Zenitsu asked her "yes, just stay there and we'll help you" Kanao said with a happy tone "t-thank you Kanao! You're the best" Zenitsu said her scared face turns into a happy face.

Zenitsu ended the call and she sighed in relief that Kanao believes her, she started to wait Kanao and Nezuko. She walks in front of the mirror that shows her whole body reflection "wow my hair is long and braided, my body shape is like a girl's body, and I'm small!" Zenitsu said and turns around to look at her butt.

-2 hours later-

Kanao and Nezuko arrive at Zenitsu's house, Kanao knocks on the door. "Come in" Zenitsu said as the girls walk in and saw Zenitsu wearing her Pikachu sweater, eating ice cream, and watching something on the t.v.

"Wow! Zenitsu you look cute as a girl" Nezuko said and place down the bags that Nezuko and Kanao bought "thanks Nezuko-chan and what's with bag?" Zenitsu ask Nezuko while looking at the bag.

"Oh! Its for you since you don't have clothes for girls" Kanao said and smile at Zenitsu "so that's why you guys took so long to arrive here and you don't have to buy me clothes!" Zenitsu said as her face started to blush since the girls buys clothes for her to wear.

"Its fine Zenitsu when I heard that you turn into a girl I have a plan" Nezuko said with a mischievous grin "wh-what's the plan?" Zenitsu ask Nezuko "come here" Nezuko said to Zenitsu and motions her hand to come closer to her, Zenitsu did what she's told to.

Nezuko started to whisper in Zenitsu's ears as Zenitsu keeps nodding her head a little. The plan is that the girls will pick a perfect dress for Zenitsu after that Zenitsu will hide somewhere in the park the one where they first met and the girls will blindfold Tanjiro and guide Tanjiro to the park and take off the blindfold.

The girls started to pick the perfect outfit for Zenitsu

(This is the "perfect" dress for Zenitsu uwu 👌)

"Wow! This dress is perfect for you Zenitsu" Kanao said as she smile "yeah! It's so beautiful" Nezuko said with sparkles floating around Nezuko "th-thank you" Zenitsu said as she started to blush from the compliments.

Zenitsu goes to the mirror and her face lightens up "wow! It is beautiful" Zenitsu said as she spins and smile at herself "now go to the park and hide somewhere" Kanao said "al-alright" Zenitsu said as she started to go to the park.

Kanao and Nezuko immediately go to Tanjiro "nii-chan! Wear this blindfold" Nezuko said giving the blindfold to Tanjiro "what's this for Nezuko?" Tanjiro ask Nezuko "its a surprise~ wear the blindfold now!" Nezuko said "alright" Tanjiro said as he wear the blindfold.

They guide Tanjiro to the park and they signal that Zenitsu would come out and stand in front of Tanjiro. "3..2..1.." Kanao and Nezuko said and takes off the blindfold Tanjiro blinks his eyes a few times and saw a girl wearing a beautiful dress.

He then realized it was Zenitsu "Z-Zenitsu is that you?" Tanjiro ask Zenitsu "y-yeah" Zenitsu as she started to blush and look away Tanjiro's nose started to bleed "T-TANJI" Zenitsu said and walks to Tanjiro and wipes the blood with her handkerchief.

Tanjiro got back to reality and look at Zenitsu 'he I mean she's so cute wearing that dress and she's so close to my face!' He thought and his face was red. Zenitsu looks at Tanjiro and started to blush too "you're so beautiful Zenitsu" Tanjiro said as he kissed Zenitsu.

Zenitsu blush got more redder than Kirishima's hair if possible and kissed back, Kanao and Nezuko started to clap their hands and smile.