The start of it all

Name ~ Mei Aizawa
Parents ~ Unknown
Adoptive father ~ Shōta Aizawa
Siblings ~ 1
Name ~ Keigo Takami

Some info about yourself Your powers ~ you have white wings and is able to make lighting/ice from your hands, you are also very skilled with combat. you can make your wings appear and disappear at your command. since know one knew much about you Aizawa decided to adopt rather than leaving you at a orphanage. also changed your last name to aizawa since your parents whereabouts  remained unknown.

I'm sooooo sorry if that ^ was soo long :(((( ~ anyways hope you enjoy the story tho !!!

The Start of it all
No ones POV
It was a rainy day and aizawa was heading to work.He stumbled upon a little baby girl who looked like she had been left alone to die. He quickly ran towards her only to see wings as he picked the little child up. " What gorgeous wings this child has" Said Aizawa. He hurried towards work with the infant in his arms. " May I have everyone's attention!" Screamed Aizawa. " I have stumbled upon a unique child I was hoping we can be able to see if she is alright" as everyone looked surprised on what he was saying they all huddled around him staring at the little baby in is hands. " OMGG SHE IS SO CUTE" said midnight. " This child can grow up to be a amazing pro hero one day! Screamed All Might.  " I say we just get rid of this child , it's not like we have any information on her also what if she is a threat to us all! " said grumpy ass endeavor.  " You aren't getting rid of her I'm gonna adopt her on my own" said aizawa "I found her so I should be her guardian for the rest of my life, I'm going to treat her like she is my own daughter". " Looks like someone had a change of heart!" Said All Might "whatever all might" "this child seems different it's like she was destined to be my adopted daughter" Said Aizawa as he stared at the child in his arms.

Shortly after a few hours of examination of the baby.  " It look like everything is fine with her aside from the little fever due to her being in the rain , she should be good as new with some care and treatment" said the doctor  " Thank you sir I'll be taking her with me now" said aizawa  As he was heading towards his car endeavor seemed to be waiting along side. " You should think before adopting this child aizawa" said endeavor.  " I have fully committed to this endeavor I'm taking my chances on taking care of her".   " I hope you are fully aware of what you are getting yourself into , this child could be something very powerful and you or anyone wouldn't know". As endeavor kept going on about how this is a bad idea aizawa simply cut him off by saying " look this isn't your choice so can you move out of the dam way"  as he was talking endeavor seemed mad about it and walked off without saying another word.  " Finally we are home little one" said aizawa. The little baby seemed happy as she giggled staring into his gray like eyes. " I need to bath you my little one". Afterwards aizawa was thinking of some names. "hmm maybe I'll call you mei aizawa" " How does that sound little one" as he picked her up and held her up letting her touch his face. as the night ended both mei and aizawa fell asleep.

Few years later

Aizawa POV

" LOOK DADDY I FINALLY HAVE POWERS!! Screamed Mei  " ouuu lemme see mei" I said  *mei zaps me making my arm go numb* " Oh my looks like you can make electricity, what else can you do mei?"  As mei try's  hard her wings suddenly vanish making them both panic. "AHHH MY WINGS" cry's mei. " Hey it's okay do whatever you just did mei". As she try's again her wings appears again calming  mei down.  "Looks like you can make your wings appear and disappear" I said. " okay anything else my dear ?". Mei then makes ice   come out of her hands .  " That's such incredible quirk you have mei looks like once your older you will become a pro hero just like your old dad here" I said smirking making mei laugh " I can't wait till I'm older daddy" mei said with a smile on her face.

Another few years later

Meis POV
"I'm finally 15 which means I'm going to highschool soon making me nervous bc I have been home schooled my whole life" as I thought this my father comes inside my room asking me to train with him since the UA entrance exam is in a few months. Soon after that I begin to think what lies ahead of me in the future

Sorry for the cliffhanger my hands got kinda tired also I'm tired soo see yaaa guys hope you enjoyed it!!