" n e v e r . "

Eddie really never expressed how he felt towards anyone. The only emotions that he showed were, sadness and anger. which, he didn't exactly want to express but it just kinda happened.

Richie on the other hand, told everyone every opinion he could find. good, or bad. He would comment on people's outfits about how your pants looked bad with your shirt or how your backpack doesn't match your shoes. stupid things that don't even make since half of the time. But in Richie's eyes, they didn't need too. He liked pissing people off, Especially Eddie. Anything that he could do to catch his attention.

In fact, one day in class, instead making a sparky comment about Eddie's stupid short shorts he decided to ' accidentally ' set his hand on the shorter boys thigh while picking up his pencil that he had dropped on the floor. But, the mistake in the situation was that instead of sitting up to look at Eddie and smirk, he hit his head on the table and winced. Moving his hand off Eddie's leg and grabbing the back of his head.

" shit- are you okay?" Eddie looked at Richie concerned, but still clearly blushing from before Richie moved his hand.

" yeah. I'm fine. " Richie looked up at Eddie and half smiled, the smile quickly fading as Richie stood up to walk to the bathroom out of pure embarrassment of fucking up his chance with Eddie. He had pretty much forgotten the fact that his head hurt he was so pissed about hitting his head in the first place.

Eddie hopped out of his chair and ran after Richie, " hey uh- you sure you're okay? You looked like you hit you're head pretty hard, " he said, out of breath, setting his arm around Richie's shoulder.

" yeah Ed's, I'm fine. " he responded while opening the bathroom door. " first of all, don't call me that. second, are you really sure? " Eddie followed him and absent mindedly locked the door behind him, having a plan in mind.

Richie looked over at Eddie when he heard the door lock, " what the fuck kaspbrak? tryin to kill me or something? "

Eddie laughed, walking over and sitting on the counter. " I would never. now let me see your head." Eddie motioned at him to walk over, which he did. Richie winced when Eddie accidentally ran his finger over the bruise on the back of Richie's head. " oW- watch it. "

Eddie quickly pulled his hand away and shoved it in his pocket. " it's not too bad. Just a bruise and some swelling. " he shrugged at Richie, who was rubbing his eyes. Richie responded with a nod and stopped rubbing his eyes to look at Eddie. " so, why did you lock the door?"

" why do you think asshole? your move wasn't to slick. I know what you where trying to do. " Eddie responded, turning around to fix his hair in the mirror quickly. " yeah well no shit I hit my head on a table. "

" oh shut up! " Eddie sounded frustrated, knowing how Richie would respond. As if Eddie had just set him up. " make me!" Richie said equally as frustrated. And with that being said, Eddie kissed him. a simple kiss that didn't last long. They looked at each other, not believing what had just happened.

" holy shit! what stan said was true, you do like me!" Richie said in a high pitched tone. " he told you-!? "
" of course he did!!"

The conversation continued, eventually getting cut off by a heated kiss. Which, Richie started. Eddie got off the counter, but soon found himself being pushed against it while the taller boy placed hickeys on his neck. And, Eddie tried his best to be quiet to avoid getting caught.

Richie didn't want to take it any farther, not in school at least. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. " meet me at my house after school. don't pack a bag. " Richie said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Eddie looked at himself in the mirror, enjoying the marks Richie had left on his neck. But at the same time, thinking about how his best friend just pinned him against a counter and left plenty of hickeys on his neck. He left the bathroom soon after and returned to class sitting back down next to Richie.

It only took Richie a second to realize it was Eddie and grab his hand to hold it.

∆ 740 words ∆
∆ part two coming soon ∆