Astraphobia

I think the first time I saw it was when I was little it terrified me and to this day my fear only grows.
Flashback

I think I was about seven it first arrived, I was laying down thinking about 'what am I going to do tomorrow' and just thinking about what every seven year old thinks about random shit.

I was drifting off to sleep and as I'm drifting I hear rain droplets on my window it calms me and it helps me sleep when my mind is clouded with thoughts.

That's when I hear it a loud BANG and it scared me a little then I see a flash of light and it was a little unsettling so I go to the window and I hear it again a BANG then a flash of light.

This time the bang sounded more like a RAWR and that caught me off guard, my mother always warned me about never looking outside during a thunderstorm before she died.

When the flash happened again I saw THEM MONSTERS one was what looked like a deformed cloud but it had terrifying and expression a creepy smile with razor sharp teeth and a tongue that was so long it looked like it could touch the ground if it wanted too.

The other one was just as scary if not even more it was a humanoid looking creature it had no teeth just a wide glowing mouth that looked like it could swallow me whole and big wide glowing eyes that looked like if you stare into it you'll be sucked into them to be lost forever.

They walking together like they were friends when like that don't have friends fear had taken over and I was paralyzed by it as reality started to sink in I got feeling back into my body and I was slowly walking back to go tell my dad what I just saw/what I am seeing.

As I was backing up I tripped and knocked something over I internally screamed at myself for being so careless but then I remembered that they were far away they couldn't have heard what I dropped I came up to that decision and I picked it up and when I looked up.

They were there staring at at me I was like nope hey couldn't possibly have heard that but then I remember they are monsters of course they could and luck is never on my side I tried to run but then I heard another RAWR it shattered my eardrums and broke the window the wall the entire side of my house gone from tiny RAWR I stared and awaited my fate and I was then grabbed by the humanoid one and I tried to grab onto something but nothing came into mind finally I settled on what I dropped earlier that caused me to be in this mess the giant water that I had would be perfect for fending them off me.