[𝟜]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

After driving over the ocean and through the barrier, the group drove through the Isle and came to a stop next to the alley that led to Celia's dad's place.

"Hey, I'm me again," Y/N said happily as she touched her face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here." Celia told Y/N. "Kinda the point."

"Welcome back," Evie told Y/N as she wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder as Celia led the group away.

"Thank you." Y/N said with a smile as Celia led the group over to a door that said "Pa Deranje". Celia started to knock on the door before pausing as someone on the other side knocked back. Celia knocked again and the door opened causing Celia to turn to the original V.K's with a grin and gesturing them inside. They followed Celia through the arcade before she ran ahead of them when she saw her dad.

"Daddy!" Celia called out, excited, as she ran to her dad who lifted her and spun her around. The original V.K's watched them with smiles on their faces.

"Here she is." Celia's father said before leading her away. The original V.K's looked around as they let Celia and her dad have their moment and for Celia to get the key to Hades' lair. Carlos went over to an older model of a TV and put a coin in it to turn it on to show the news of what is happening back in Auradon.

"Alerts of a sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." the news reporter said from the TV.

"Uh, guys, come look at this," Carlos called out and their group quickly surrounded him as they watched the news report with Celia and her dad following them.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell." the reporter continued. "We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!"

The V.K's quickly grabbed their stuff and walked outside to see Harry Hook, Gil, and some of the other pirates sitting on their bikes that they left outside.

"Wow! Rookie mistake!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Long time nay see," Harry said mockingly with a large grin on his face.

"Get off my bike, Hook!" Jay exclaimed angrily.

"Catch me if you can, Jay!" Harry shouted as he and the other pirates drove away.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off." Jay told Carlos and Evie as they split up.

"Yup," Carlos said as he went one way.

"Mal, you coming with us?" Y/N asked her sister who hesitated before shaking her head and sprinting after Evie. Celia started to run after them but Y/N stopped her. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you. They got this. You and I gotta go find the ember."

"Good timing," Celia told Y/N as she started to lead the way towards Hades' lair. "It's right about his nap time."

Celia led Y/N to a cave entrance that had a locked metal gate in front of it. It had the outline of a skull on it with the words "Get lost!" above it. Celia put the key in the keyhole and turned it when Y/N saw the sign behind Celia.