I still love you || Ukai Keishin | 🔞

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·【requested】•☾•Jumin has entered back•☾•Jumin is writing

【requested】
•☾•
Jumin has entered back

Jumin is writing...

Warning smut!
(You have been warned, read it at your own risk)
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Damn, finally back in Japan!" A voice chuckles and walked out of the airport with a suitcase to the taxi car. She sat down in the car and drove home back to the Miyagi prefecture.

"How long has it been..? 5 years?" She thought with a chuckle. "Haa, I wonder how is everyone doing...especially Keishin.." Lips curving into a little smile as she was excited to meet him again...maybe.

"They used to be high school sweethearts"

Breaking the relationship because of college, they even lost each other's contacts so they have to move on. Even though it hurts too much but they have to handle it. The pain, the heartbreak, and the loneliness without each other's embrace.

But then, 5 years later she came back to Japan after studying overseas. "Miss, we have arrived.." The taxi driver said. She paid the taxi driver and got out with her suitcase. The excitement took over her whole body as she was unlocking the door. "I'm home..!" She happily said as no one responded, of course, her parents live in America and she came back here alone for a trip. Sighing, she took her suitcase upstairs to her room and changed her clothes since she was on a long flight and needed a rest.

The next day, waking up in the morning, the sun shining brightly at her face as she yesterday forgot to close the curtains. Rubbing her eyes, she got up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom. After she went downstairs to the kitchen to make something to eat, opening the fridge and it was...empty.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE?"

She tried to find some food but everything was empty until she realized she just got home yesterday. Sighing again, she took her wallet and wears her shoes. She took her house keys and walked out. Locking the door, she went to the Sakanoshita shop she saw yesterday.

"Is it open..?" She thought for a bit and walked inside. "Woah, I missed this.." In amazement, she looked around the shop. It's been a long time since she got able to eat Japanese food again. Taking a basket, she scanned the whole shop and took some instant ramens.

She happily bought some food and without noticing she accidentally bumped into a man. "Oh my, I'm so sorry..!" Bowing down to the man, she accidentally bumped into. He waves his hands "No, it's fine! I should be the one who should apologize..!" He said.