| III | THE ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

NOBODY'S POV

When (Y/N) and Sakura arrived at the gym. Which had already consists their capatain and Aoi inside, practicing their serves.

" Umm... Go-goodmorning guys, I see Kimiko-san, youre helping Aoi-kun practice his serves?" Sakura greeted shyly then questioned Kimiko.

" Good morning to you too Sakura-chan and yes, I am currently helping Aoi-kun on his serves. He seems to be getting a hang of it, especially his float serves. " Kimiko said.

" Well is'nt that nice! Hehe... Go-good job for the i-improveme-ent Aoi-kun! " Sakura congratulated him shyly while giving him a small smile, making the boy blush.

" O-oh...umm...thankyou! Sakura-chan. " Aoi thanked the light browned haired girl while blushing. Though it did'nt got notice by Sakura, only Kimiko and (Y/N) noticed with smirks creeping into their faces.

" Eyyyyyy!!! Does Aoi-kun have a crush on my dear bestfriend???? Oh! And good morning guys!!!" (Y/N) finally asked teasingly then greeted happily.

" Eh-eeeeeh?!! Ummm... Thats not true
(Y/N)-san and Ho-how are you hear already? I did'nt see you go through the door."

" Haaaahhh?? Whyyy?? I went through the door together with Sakura-chan!! How the hell did you not saw or notice mee!!?? "

" Well.... You seem to be pretty unnoticed all the time. Maybe its because you're small or idk maybe you're just sometimes invisible." Kimiko commented.

"Wha-whaaaa???" (Y/N) yelled with a shock face.

(Y/N)'s POV

EHHHH??!! Since when Im unnotice?? Im pretty much sure my loudness and actions gets people attentions.

But when I became quiet even for a short while, maybe thats why no one even notices me? But Kimiko-san said its because of my height.

Well I already know the fact that im short, but still I cant be that invisible to them right??

NOBODY'S POV

" Oiii!!! Snap out of it. Tsk you seem to overthink too much do you? Well thats pitiful of you ~" Ishigami said to which made the black haired girl snapped out of her thinking.

" Huh? Oh! Ishigami-kun, good morning!!"
(Y/N) did'nt seem to heared the teasing part so she greeted him with a cheerful smile.

The said boy sometimes seemed to get pissed whenever she got too happy or over excited. But he still respect her though.

" Ya ya...goodmorning to you too or whatever..."

Soon the gym doors opened and revealed their coach going inside the gym.

" Good morning, seems like you guys are already here I see. " Haru stated.

" Good morning to you too coach, but we are not completed yet. We still need Minato-kun, Yukio-kun. Its seems those two are running late this morning." Their captain informed their coach.

" Oh so that means those two will not make it this morning then?"

" I guess so coach." Kimiko plainly answered their coach's question.

" Ah I see, then maybe I'll just make the announcement later this afternoon then."

" Yes sir, that will be more benificial for all of us."

" Do you guys agree?"

" Yaaaaa!!!"
" Ye-yes..."
" I agree"
" Well yaa I agree, I guess"

The team said agreeing to their captain.

" Well then, see this afternoon, I still got alot of things to finish at the faculty room. Byee!"

" Byeee cooooaaach!!!"

" Soooo lets head to class early Sakura-chan. You still have to teach me how Quadratic equations work, especially the factoring hehheeehe " (Y/N) reminded Sakura.

" O-oh ya I forgot. Anyways ummm... Bye guys!"
" Yaaa byeeeee!!!"

(Y/N) and Sakura then went to their respective classes.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

(A/N) Hahahahahahaa sorry this took longer than expected so I have to put it to the next chaper hehehehe!

(Word Count - 645)