Intro

Polyamory: Taeyong X (Jaehyun + Mark + Johnny). Jaeyong main pairing but...

Massive fucking warning: This isn't like any of my other fics. Literally, if you're looking for fluff or mild angst, go click on a different story or check out my oneshots! This story is not for the faint of heart. Taeyong will be put in a LOT of fucked up situations out of his control. Nobody is a good person, except Taeyong maybe, but even then, what is a good person to you? Will your opinion on him change when you read more? Despite everything, he's still the victim here.

!THIS STORY DOES NOT REFLECT REAL LIFE! This is a pure work of FICTION and should be treated as such. It does not reflect the boys whatsoever. It is only easier to write characters without having to describe how they look every two seconds lol. This story does not reflect real life in any way, shape, or form.

!Trigger Warnings!
Blood
Violence
Dubiously consensual activity
Mentions of Domestic Violence
Mentions of Suicide
Blackmail
Pseudo-Incest (be careful with that! No real incest, but two of the 'brothers' have very recently become stepbrothers)
Trauma
Knifeplay
+Much More

For fuck's sake, just proceed with caution. A whole lot of tension and horrible situations. 18+ really.

Long af chapters, like 9k+, so if you're not into that exit now.

This was long. Author will shut the fuck up now!!! Enjoy!

©starhoneyy

!Mature Themes!