| C H A P T E R T W O |

Damian's PoV:

Do you ever have this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen though everything seems pretty fine? Well that's the only feeling I have been having since I boarded my private flight to New York. I have no idea why my brother felt the need to call me and tell me to come over fast but I knew that Ash wasn't the one for jokes in such matters. But I knew that I will come across her soon and I was ready to pay no attention to her but somehow my subconscious isn't agreeing with me.

As soon as I landed I had a really weird feeling at the bottom of my stomach but right now when I am standing in front of my house, the same house where me and Jules made so many memories. I did not want to cry, hell I never cried when her coffin was being lowered into the ground but somehow  few tears escaped my eyes. The weather seemed to agree with me as it soon started pouring. My bodyguards rushed to put an umbrella over my head but I wanted to embrace the rain so I just refused with the snap of my fingers. I did not care that I the deathly Italian mafia king was pathetically crying while it's pouring but I was too busy thinking that the house which was once so bright and full of life was now so calm and silent. If it wasn't for the lights which were turned on in the house, it could easily have been mistaken as one of those abandoned castles.

I dunno how much time passed away while I was in that state but eventually I regained my composure and proceeded to go and ring the doorbell. Once I rung the doorbell after about a few small yet seemingly large five minutes the enormous front doors opened revealing my brother. And damn to say that I was shocked would be an understatement. He was having a a sling attached to him and a bandage wrapped around his head. I knew that he got into fights but never and I mean never he lost them and even if he did it's only because he was not in a mood, but I somehow knew that these were not some injuries he got during a fight so by each passing minute I was becoming more and more anxious about this Code RED family meeting. He must have sensed my anxiousness so he just said "Hello, Brother" with his face emotionless and opened the door wider for me to enter. This just increased the cause of my nervousness, because In the last twenty, almost twenty one years of his existence I have never seen his face devoid of any smirk when he greets me.

As I walked into the home behind my brother we reached the living room where seated on the sofa were my parents. My mother was looking so tired and worn out while my father also had a bandage wrapped around his head. And I couldn't control myself anymore so I just yelled "can someone tell me what happened already?" and let me tell you my voice boomed and literally boomed throughout the house. My mom finches and her eyes showed sadness, my brother was ready to look anywhere but me, my father was the one to speak, " well son, I know that you have declined full responsibility of your child but trust me, that was the biggest mistake you have ever done". Now I was beyond angry, they call me all the way here to talk about her? " Dad, are you out of your fucking mind? Why would you just call me for something as worthless as her? And a Code Red? Why? Just to lecture me about how important she is huh? But let me tell you she is nothing but a killer and......" " SHUT THE HELL UP DAMIAN" my mother and brother simultaneously yelled and cut me off. Now that shut me up because of two reasons, one my mother never yells, two my brother called me by my fuckin name. I was about to say something when my brother spoke " Damian listen to me and listen to me carefully and don't speak a word until I am done. Who do you think you are huh..!? Just because u are the leader of the worlds most dangerous mafia doesn't make you any type of god. Do you even know that that sweet kid whom u are calling a killer and what not has been suffering so long. Do you even know what she went through though she isn't even two months old. Do you know that she was kidnapped fuckin three times and we had to rescue her. Whose fault is it that she was kidnapped? Well of course it's yours. Is it her fault that her mother died while giving birth? Why does she have to loose both her parents even while one is alive? And DO YOU KNOW THAT MY SWEET NIECE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR THE FOURTH TIME AND THAT TOO BY YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY- THE RUSSIAN MAFIA", he was in tears by this time and he yelled the last part.

I was in a state of shock. I mean sure I knew that I was an asshole but how could I do that. I missed two months of my daughter, who is my own flesh and blood and I was the cause of her suffering. I broke my promises. I could feel the tears dripping down my face but I couldn't break out of that trance. My mother suddenly fell on her knees and started crying "Son I beg you to bring back my grand daughter back. This time when she returns I will make sure to take her and go far away from you and this empire. Your father and I will make sure she is safe but please get her back. If there is someone who can find her it's only you. That child has had a fever for days and she still doesn't cry like the other kids. She just lets silent tears run down her face. Not even two months and she doesn't want anyone to suffer. Please get me back my angel."

By this time I realised that I was nothing but a selfish idiot who neglected his daughter in the grief of losing his wife. I realised that it's better late than never. I decided that I am going to get my princess home.  "No mother, I am going to get her back and this time she will be treated like the princess she is and you aren't going to take her anywhere. Because she is gonna live with me. Her father who is an asshole but can fight for her if it comes to it, now that I have realised that how stupid and idiotic my actions were." Every one seemed to be shocked by my decision. Ash was the first one to speak " I don't care that you are my brother and if I didn't know any better, I would have protested against you taking care of her. But I know that she is in need of some paternal care and only you can give it to her. But hurt her and you are D E A D". I nodded my head in understanding.

I took out my phone and called my head security officer and my best friend Zayn. " yes boss" he asked. " Zayn I don't care how you will do it but I want you to to find my daughter. According to what we know till now the Russians have her so keep tabs on Vladimir" "Si Boss". Don't worry princess, daddy is gonna come and rescue you soon. And the only thought in my mind was why was I foolish enough to let her go in the first place.
...............................
Hello people.....how did you like the second chapter......!?
😌 well finally Damian comes to his senses
Let's just hope baby ELENORA is Safe and sound.
Don't forget to hit that small star below and turn it orange if you like this story or in other words Vote for it