•new school new life/chapter 1•

U woke up in shock because the alarm is ringing and that makes u want to throw the clock but then u look at the time and there is still
20 minute before class starting.
U stood up from your bed and hurrily go to bathroom and take a short shower.

(After shower)
"Shit there still 10 minute before the class starting" u say while u look at the clock and using your uniform.

(this is what your uniform look like)

After go out of your room u run through ur parents room and say "mom dad wake up send me to school" u shake both of you'r parent hand to wake them up "sorry honey we oversleep" your mom said

After go out of your room u run through ur parents room and say "mom dad wake up send me to school" u shake both of you'r parent hand to wake them up "sorry honey we oversleep" your mom said. "It's okay jusy send me to school already"

(at school)
"BYE MUM AND DAD LOVE YA!!" said you while waving your hand to your mum. "(Sigh) great job y/n u did it there still 2 minute left" said to yourself.

(your pov)
"ehh?- where is the other girl"i said to myself."hmmm maybe i was late"everyone is looking at me and that cause me uncomfortable "am i too ugly and thats why people look at me?- eh idc" you thought to yourself.

"(sigh) here goes nothing" i open the classroom door while i was very nervous like i was gonna to throw up. I enter the class with a little bright red on my cheeks and the others are looking at me with confusion."why there is a girl here"
boy 1 ask "maybe its our teacher?-"
boy 2 answer "but she wear a uniform". "The two boy back there is there something you guys wanna talk about?-" your teacher say."no sir,sorry sir." They both answer."so what about you little girl are you lost or what?" your teacher ask. "Uuh no im the new student here!" I speak as the teacher look at me with a confuse face . "but you are girl- nvm just introduce your name already"

"oh okay!"
"Good morning guys i am (f/n) (l/n)
u can call me (y/n) hope we can be a good friend" i say and bow.

"ok y/n you can sit beside toono."
the teacher say

"toono-?" i ask and waiting for answer

"oh its me here"toono speak and stood up

"oh okay" i goes to seat beside toono and give him a small wave to him.All he do is wave back with smile and then pay attention to class.

(lunch time)
I yawn and put my head at the table. "ughh i suck at this" you talk to yourself. Then suddenly a boy with ponytail aprroach me and said- "hi (y/n) i am kyousuke yaguchi u can call me yacchan if u want nice to meet you" he say with a bright smile and giving a hand to handshake "hi nice to meet you too" i said while doing handshake with him . But suddenly someone interupt us, it is toono who was searching for yacchan. "Yacchan there you are!" he said ."oh hi (y/n)" i noded and say hi back .

"so what are you guys talking about?-" toono ask "oh nothing " i noded as well and say nothing too.
"So y/n and toono have you guys choice a club yet?" Yacchan asked
"i dont think i want to join any club yet-" toono said "ya me too" i said."eeehhh no you can not you guys must atleast join a club this year" yacchan said with ashock face "hmm if there is interesting club i will join" i said as i raised my left eyebrows. "me as well" toono said agreeing with me.

"hmm what about you guys join photography club!" he say cheerly
"Sound interesting ill go! :) " i say with a smilling face "eh ill join too"
toono said "btw toono are you new here?-" i ask with a confuse face "yea iam and dont look at me with that face i suppose who make that face to you"he said with a (kinda) annoy face "oh yeah, why are you here y/n?" yachhan confuse too
"wanna know what?-" "what?" They both said "idk either" i say in playful tone. "Its almost finish lunch wanna go lunch together?'"
yacchan ask "ofcourse! We both say.

(After lunch)

"(y/n) lets go find the club" toono said "oh okay". You guys walk beside each other while passing all class and other club, everyone is looking at you because you are the only gurl there and ofcourse you get the attention. "This make me uncomfortable" i mumble "what you say?" Toono ask me while raised his left eyebrow "OH N-NOTHING" i say , he just noded and suddenly stop walking,i bump into he and i ask why you stop? Then he say this is the club while pointing at the door.

"kay,let's head in" i say joyfully and nervous at the same time

toono open the door and we heard a hystericly laugh from a pink hair guy i ask "why'd you stop let's get- in " i say. You can't see anything because u are behind toono and toono is blocking you'r way,but you can hear a laugh. U move infront of toono and see there is many guys around the pink hair guy while the blue hair guy put a vibrator on the pink hair guy d!ck. Toono hurrily close the door and grab my wrist.
"let's get outta here" he say with a blank face,i just noded and walk away with him but suddenly a blonde say "are you the new club member?" He say happily "o-oh no it must be the wrong club" toono say while trying to run away , but the blonde hair guy trying to pull toono inside the club while me trying to help him with pulling his arm. "Let us go!" i say but there is blue hair guy push me inside the clubroom and that makes toono and me fell on the ground.

U guys stand up from floor and say
"sorry we must be in a wrong club-" then the blonde hair guy say "no no you guys ain't wrong this is indeed a photography club". "Then what are you guys doing just now?-" I say while hiding behind toono and grab his uniform "oh we just try our new vibrator" he say while holding it. " so you guys are new member of this club right why don't you guys do introduction" we both goes silent while looking at each other. "Oh come on just a introduction " the blue hair guy say while tap on our shoulder,that make us jump a little bit. And suddenly the pink hair guy stood up and approach to me and say "hey hey look a girl" while singing (u know the tone) every one was looking at me that making me uncomfortable.

"OhOo hOw maNy hOle yoU gOt dOwN hEre " the pink hair guy say while lifting my skirt up

"AHH!! Pervert!!"i shout while covering my down there.Your shout make the boys laugh and you were about to explode but the blonde hair guy say "ok ok if you guys dont want to intro we will go first"

After the introduction
sorry im lazy ;-;

"So bassicly we do in this club is SEX" the blue hair guy say "y-you m-mean t-t-this?-" (u make the sex sign using you hand) "yes we do it in club" the blonde hair say . Then someone interrupt us and say "is this the photography club?-" the black hair guy say "Ah! there is a new member guys" they do the pose (u know the pose ;-;)
the guy doesnt seem to shock but he just agree and join the club.

"hey toono-" you whisper to toono "hm?" "How come that guy doesnt even shock its really wierd!" u say with a confuse face " idk either" he say while look at the boy .
Suddenly the black hair boy tap our shoulder and say "lets do this together"

Your pov-
i see that everyone is talking to each other same with toono."this is the chance" i say while looking at the door. i walk carefully and see toono for the last time and say "sorry toono ;-;" i was about to open the door but suddenly shikatani hold my wrist and say "going any where y/n ?", "u-uh o-oh n-no im not going anywhere" i say with a little sweat drop on my cheecks "hmm kay" he say and let go of my wrist. "okay listen here you virgins" me,toono and kashima were listen to tamu-senpai."Okay if you guys did not have sex with anyone within 1 month,you guys will get gang bang " B-BUT WHAT IF TEACHERS FIND OUT!?" Toono shout "Theres no need to worry the teachers is also our customer of our club" we three goes silent and don't know what to say.

*Bell ring*

"its look like our club is finish" akemi said while clapping his hand together.

we both look at each other with blank face and i say NewSchoolNewLife
toono was looking at me with worry face .

oop-