Accusations

Hermione's POV

it has been a couple days since me and Fred a the 'fight' and everything has been pretty bad, i was walking to my next class and ran into Malfoy who tried to piss me off and i just said "do you want another fucking punch Malfoy or are you still recovering from it like the little shit you are??" he left me alone after that.

after potions i went to go to hadgrids class which i loved he was an amazing teacher the only thing that is bad about the class is the fact that Malfoy and his goons are there.

i was walking to class and i saw harry and Ron looked angry and harry looked sad i braced myself for what was about to happen, Ron finally spoke up and said "so i was right you were cheating on me with my scum of a brother" i was shocked he said that Fred and all of his brothers are sweet and caring i mean yeah they can make fun of people but everyone one knows that it is all fun and games.

"i was not i am not as low as you Ronald and he is not a scum Fred was the one to convince to come back to the burrow and on top of  that to forgive you" i explained "i never went out with him we got close and started to develop feelings just like you and me but this time he actually likes me in that way" i said he was furious 

"i did like you" he said "no in fact i LOVED you"

"if you loved me you wouldn't of cheated on me" i said "you didn't love me you loved the idea of me" 

"you are lying you don't love him i don't believe it harry doesn't even believe it" he shouted 

"that is not what i said" harry said

"you said and i quote ' i cant believe it ' " Ron said 

at this point i was like: i cant anymore with this kid i rolled my eyes and just said "fine, you ask me a question any question i told you we were getting close before we were dating ask me anything" i was fed up and couldn't take this bitch anymore.

writers note: i know that this chapter is short but i am doing more than one today to make up for it there will be at least one more out maybe two if i have enough time, if you are a writer you know that trying to write everyday is hard and thinking of things is harder so if i don't have enough time i will stay up really late for chapter 3 to finish it which means it wont be out until really early in the morning tomorrow but that doesn't count as a chapter for tomorrow if that makes sense. if you like this book please vote it and comment if you like it or want more ik a lot of you guys are reading it but i would like to know if you like it or not anyway stay out for  the other chapters coming out today and tomorrow.