Dream SMP oc

Name: Jack George Rayne

Nicknames: Jackie, Ja-Ja (pronounced jah-jah), Rainey

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 21

Birthday: March 25th 1999

Sexuality: Homosexual

Place of birth: Tuva, Russia

Currently living in: New York, United States

Species: A lab creation

Languages they speak:
Russian (Fluent)
English (Fluent)
Norwegian (Bits and pieces)

Personality: Jack is really kind to those who he is close to. He hates physical contact and you have to be REALLY close with him to even get a high five. He tries his best to be cheery and confident in front of others and while on stream but usually is unsuccessful.

Likes: Playing piano, painting, revolution, and the lgbtg+ community

Dislikes: Bullying, homophobia, transphobia, racism, and sexism

Habits: When nervous he tends to mutter a lot, when happy he will sometimes get a bit out of hand, if you surprised him he has a habit of shouting out a random curse, and he bites his tongue when lying.

Appearance:

Family:

Adoptive father 1:
David Rayne - Deceased
Jack's adoptive father was really close to Jack. They spent a lot of time together. Sadly he had passed away protecting Jack and Jack's other adoptive dad from robbers.

Adoptive father 2:
Benjamin Rayne - Alive
Jack and Benjamin weren't too close at first but after David passed Jack clung to Benjamin for 5 years. After that they were really close

Adopted (Older) Brother:
Tim Rayne - Alive
Tim and Jack would die for each other. They are closer than Jack is to anyone else. Jack trusts all his secrets with Tim. Sadly a year after David died Tim went missing.

Friends: Jack has a lot of friends but his best friends would be:

Dave/Technoblade - Alive
Jack has known Technoblade since they were kids and has always been friends with him. When they both we're eleven they got separated though.

Jschlatt - Alive
Jschlatt is another person that Jack had known since childhood and is really close with. Him and Schlatt were separated when they were 16.

Love Interest:

Technoblade (Dave):
Jack had met Techno at school. After becoming friends they were torn apart because of family issues. Later on Jack met Dream and he got invited onto a stream with Dream and Techno. He reunited with him after the stream was over.

Back up love interests:
Jschlatt or Wilbur

Backstory:
Warning: Experiments, mental illness, and de@th by g!ns

Scientists were trying to make a weapon for war that was in a human form. Soon Jack was created. They experimented on him and pushed him to his limits. When he was five he was deemed too dangerous and was thrown on the streets where his adoptive parents took him in. Once he was ten he suffered constant PTSD flashbacks along with tics. One night his parents tried to calm him down because his tics were acting up. During them focusing on him a burglar snuck in. Once the burglar entered the room David protected him and Tim and got shot in the process. By time the ambulance got there David had already passed. Since than Jack's tics, PTSD, and depress*on got worse. Until he became a Youtuber. He still has all of them but his fans help calm him down.

Other:
Some of his "powers" include enhanced senses, really well hunting skills, and, the only real power, flight. He has a bloodlust caused by the experiments done on his blood. He strangely always smells like candy apples with a hint of blood no matter what. He also is pretty good friends with Wilbur.

Passwords:
I don't know anyone really on Wattpad that knows MCYT
MOTHERINNIT