Binns Class

Hello everyone, Maddy here.

Here's the note, and a little personal story after that relates to it.

(This does not like me and won't go straight, so sorry)

My Physics teacher is an absolute bore. Ask anyone in my class, and they'll agree with you. My best friends and I call him Binns because of this. I'm literally a straight A student that pays attention if every class usually, but Binns' class makes me want to die. He's not even teaching either. He literally reads the book, reads the questions, answers the question without saying how he did it, and never repeat it even though the rest of the class is like 20 bajillion steps behind. He's also this really old guy with a monotone voice that could put you to sleep.

I wrote this in Physics this morning, bored out of my mind texting my best friend who was in the classroom (we're hybrid and I'm in Monday, Tuesday, and her Thursday, Friday) trying to figure out what the hell was going on because he had his computer volume off, or is deaf, and couldn't hear me asking him to repeat the questions. So, I gave up.

That was a rant you didn't need to know, but that was the stories inspiration. I'm on my lunch break, so I oughta go eat something before my next class.

For Jily!

Until the Very End,
Maddy 🖤