~Straight A's PT 2❤~

I closed my eyes while he took my hands from behind and placed a soft kiss on my back...

Knock knock..

Teacher: Hey Mr Kenshin I wanted to talk about the students grades,Do you mind if I come in?

TO BE CONTINUED......😻

..................................................

Y/N P.O.V

Oh shit.

Cory looked at me with nothing but lust in his eyes.He signals me to shh with his finger while he tried to hold his composure.

Cory: "Hey....uhhh...I'm kinda with a student right now."

My back gave out while Cory grabbed my hands behind my back again and bent me over.
My ass slightly caressed his huge dick through his pants.

A/N

[Y'all know about that 8 inch he got don't @ me😏
{Berleezy voice} Helloooo]😂😭

Teacher: "Ok well I'll email you the reports and we'll discuss in the group chat ok?"

Cory: "Go down"

Cory told me before he answered the teacher.
It sounded like Ms Al low key I thought to myself.

Cory: "Alright Ms Al that's no problem"

I stand corrected....

Cory and I both heard the door rattle before it came flying open.
Cory quickly sat down in his chair and pushed my head under the desk so I would be facing his pants with his dick bulging out.

What the heck?
I thought I locked the door?
And wasn't she just leaving?
She too damn nosy. I thought to myself as she opened the door all quick n shit.

I heard her storm in the classroom sounding really embarrassed.

Cory: "I'm sorry I tried to lock the door but I guess it didn't lock all the way"

Ms Al: "I'm sorry for the intrusion but-"

She paused for a minute expecting to see a student.

Ms Al: "I'm sorry but didn't you just say u had a student in here Cory?"

My feet began to tremble as the suspension build up around us.

Cory: "Oh yeah she went in the umm storage room....I think her mom called her or something but I'm giving her private tutoring you know."

We had a storage room in the class where teachers could put supplies and stuff that I completely forgot about.

Ms Al: "Oh my bad...thought you was going a lil crazy...I'm like ain't nobody in here."

She chuckled as she proceeded to get on with what she came in for.

I sighed in relief as Cory saved both of our ass.