Chapter 13- The confession pt.2

After helping out a few citizens with their troubles and handling some inconveniences along the way ,we decided to stop at a café for a bite.

We sat on a table and started looking at the menu to pick what our stomachs so desired.
Michiru's phone starts ringing so she gets up to answer the call somewhere private.
My eyes were still cruising the menu,I was never fast at making choices even small ones and it didn't help that everything on the menu looked good.
I pull my fixated face off the menu to see Shirou has staring at me with his famous neutral face to whom I instantly blush 'Omg where is Michiru when you need her'

Not long after a waitress attends our table "So what can i get you two lovers?"she asks jokingly.
I was at loss of words from all the blushing,Shirou just looked away with what looked like a dark blush on his face.
"Just a steak for me" he requests still looking sideways.
"You?" She looks over to me.
"Uhm.." I chose the one thing my eyes layed upon as I was a bit "distracted".
"I'll take...a Lime parfait!!" I gave her an awkward smile,"Alright is that it?"

"Wait! we're waiting on another-"
"it won't be necessary" I was cut off by Michiru.
"I received a call from the bears,seems like Jackie is having financial "issues" again so I gotta make sure she doesn't end up roasted" she adds then ran out after winking at me. 'did she stage this?'

We were now waiting for our orders to arrive it was a bit silent maybe I should tell him now but I don't want it to come off so suddenly.' hey I got it! '

"Hey Shirou wanna play a game?" I managed to catch his attention "What kind of game?" He tilted his head.
"It's a fun game I know you'll like it it's called "Two truths and a lie" i smile "What?" He looks at me confused.
"Two truths and a lie it's a game where one person offers up three facts about themselves, two of which are the truth and one of which is —"
"A lie?" He completes."Correct and then the other person has to guess which is which."
"A human's game..sounds interesting"he said intrigued.

"I'll start.First.I'm Ambidextrous,Second I'm allergic to Dogs ,Third I'm a Virgo"
"Ambidextrous,allergic to dogs,and Virgo hmm" he starts putting on his detective face which made me giggle inside.
"So which is the lie?".
"Ever since your arm incident you've been doing quite fine using your left arm and I've seen you draw with it so that's a truth." "Wow,right on Shirou Holmes"
"Your birthday is in August 31st so you are definitely a Virgo" "I'm surprised you know!"

"That leaves...Dog allergy,You've hugged me in my wolf form loads of times and If recall correctly the day of the storm—" he starts teasing
"Yup you got it ! That's the lie, I do like fluffy hugs ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ" he then starts laughing at the gesture  which was very unlike him  but I joined in.

Not long after,Our orders are delivered to our table Shirou had his stake and I had my Lime parfait~
We occasionally offered each other a bite out of our food but Shirou's reaction to the sweet and sour parfait was priceless he was never used to Very sweet concentrated desserts but I thought it was hilarious.

——

It was now the evening we were walking around the streets of anima city I knew it was the right time to tell him but I wanted it somewhere suitable.
"Hey,could we go somewhere private I need to tell you something" he nods and leads me on top of buildings roof not too high so I don't feel dizzy.

"Is there something wrong Mihiro?"
"Shirou—We've known each other for quite a while now and since you're moving I thought now would be the right time to tell you that—I really like you. A-a lot actually...you're strong and fearless and smart and I admire that,But I know humans gave you a bad time so I'll understand if you-"

My lips were now sealed and connected to his.Soft and surprisingly warm, he really was kissing me.
The kiss had went on for a couple of seconds until it was broken so we could catch our breathe.

"I love you too Mihiro I've always felt different around you. And it was so confusing at first because you were a human but the more time I spent with you the more I got to understand why I did,I feel complete with you" he smiled
"Shirou I'm flattered.And I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same" I smiled back "Do you want to go out with me to do some f-fun activities t-together?"

"Shirou Ogami? Stuttering? Who are and what have you done to The big bad wolf"
"Oh so you're making fun of me now" he dead pans  "Oh Pipe down,of course it's a yes!"

There you have it folks the confession most of you where waiting for!
This was such a fun chapter to write and probably my favorite.
Let me know what you'd like to see in the future Love you guys and thank you for your support!