MEETING

Kim Taehyung is the owner of one of the most successful industry in South korea. But he is not like other CEO like cold, heartless type. He is a real sweetheart. All the employees in his office loves him and bcoz he doesn't impose his power on them they respect him too. He likes to socialize with people. And bcoz he is a businessman he got so many opportunities to make different friends and he use that opportunity whole heartedly.

He is number one in everything just not in one thing, which is relationship.

He had never been in a relationship,he just never met anyone who attracts him that much that he wanted to have relationship with them. He doesn't have any casual hookups too he just doesn't believe in these things.

In short he is hopeless romantic. And patiently waiting for his one and only.

But he never even in his dreams thought that his meeting with his one and only will be that memorable. Where he will get scolded by his soulmate and then also he will smile like a maniac. His soulmate, his Seokjin, he met him in his office. He was 24 years old at that time.

The day when TaeJin met:

Tae was in his cabin and he is doing his work humming a song. He was in a happy mood. When suddenly he heard someone yelling outside his cabin. He furrowed his brows and went outside to see what is actually happening,who is the person who is disturbing his office peaceful atmosphere.

When he went outside then he saw that there is a man with a broad shoulder surrounded by his security guards. It seems like they are stopping him from coming inside but that person is not listening to them and yelling at them even though he is wrong one here.

"What is happening here?!" Tae asked in his threatening voice which he use so less but it seems like this person deserves it.

But when that broad shoulder man looked at Tae and their eyes met. Tae forgot to breathe for a minute bcoz of that person's beauty.

That person came to Taehyung stomping his feet like he is so angry. That he actually was though, he was red from anger but Taehyung thought that he is cute.

"You!!" That person pointed at Taehyung and said "You are Kim Taehyung right?!"

Taehyung nodded his headed still mesmerized by the person. He slightly bowed towards that person and introduced himself politely "Hello! I am Kim Taehyung. It's nice to meet you. How can I help you?!"

All the employees in his office were looking at him wide eyes. Yes, everybody knows that Tae is a soft person but that doesn't means that he doesn't like discipline and this person just broke all the discipline and then also their boss is polite, that's weird.

That person just scoffed at his politeness "Don't act. It's not like I don't know you. Infact I know you better than anyone else."

Tae raised his brow at that, if he ever met this beauty ofcourse he should remember him right? But he don't.

"You!! You are that looser,blind, heartless, egoistic,manipulative boss who rejected my best friend project, aren't you?!" That person said to him with all the bitterness in his voice.

Taehyung was genuinely confuse right now,but then also he can't deny that he didn't take that mean names in his heart, not at all, not when that names are came from this handsome man. While his employees are fuming inside as how can someone disrespect their boss.

"Whom you are talking about?!" Finally Tae asked him.

"Jung Hoseok." That person said his best friend name with full love and pride. Taehyung felt jealous for a moment bcoz that person literally just said Taehyung name like his name is the most worst thing he has ever said.