Chapter 3: Lunch Together.

*Hayden's POV*

It was almost time for lunch and most of the students had already either completed their essays or reading through the pages that were given to us.

Ashton was sound asleep beside me with his earphones in his ears. Jordaine was almost finish with his essay and he had to stop every now and then for me to check if he was doing the right thing, he might made a few mistakes and had to start over a couple of times but in the end he will me smiling.

Mr White had been walking around and checking what the students were doing and when he came to us, it was only because I was friends with Ashton why he didn't wake him up and give him detention. This guy had really gotten away with a lot of things because of me. He should be thankful that he had me as a friend.

My stomach was begging me to go get a snack or something to eat, but I didn't want to leave Jordaine by himself and make him do anything stupid.

Am I now his babysitter? Do I now have to make sure he stays out of trouble and keep his grades climbing?

This was a hard task I had taken on, for some reason I don't know, because I don't normally do this, but there was something about the school's bad boy.

"I think I'm done." I heard him say holding up the paper.

I looked at him with a smile and take it to proofread before he actually hand it in to me. This was weird. I started reading through the paper, checking for errors or anything that might cause him to get a low grade.

After reading through the paper, and checking for errors it turns out to be good enough for him to get a passing grade.

I told him that I'll collect it from now and with that said, I got up and started collecting the other essays. I don't know why the teachers always ask me to do this, not because I have the highest average in the school, it doesn't mean I'm that responsible or at least the only responsible student in the class.

After collecting all the papers, which was something new, probably because it was Mr. White who was in that day. I asked him what to do with them and he said I should hand them to him and he'll take them to her desk in the teacher's staff room. I honestly have never been in there and I've been coming to this school for the past five years, they only make the students stand at the door and wait to be acknowledged. It was kinda wired though, I mean I know the teachers needs privacy to do there stuff but not one student. They were horrible.

As I walked back to the boys I heard the bell rang which tells us that it's recess. My stomach was happy to know that it was that time of the day. As I approach the boys Jordaine looked at me with a smile and I know that he was ready to go for lunch.

"Wanna go grab lunch?" I asked.

"Sure but what about him." He answered pointing at the sleeping figure in front of me.

I stepped over to him and unplugged the earphones out of his ears which caused him to groan.

"Well that didn't work." I said getting annoyed.

"Ashy!" I shouted in his ears.

"Well that worked." Jordaine interrupt trying to hold back his laugh.

Ashton got up realizing that he was in school and really needed to wash his face. I pulled him up hoping he could hurry and make me go get something to eat. He packed his items in his bag and we left the classroom. As usual, all eyes were on us but we continued walking not caring what anyone had to say. Ashton and I went into the bathroom and Jordaine told me that he would wait on us outside. I agreed and went to help my best friend.