28

Water boils loudly, angrily creating a storm of boils and bubbles of water in a tempest of waves and water sparking off to hot to contain itself.

Listening to the tempest of boiling water I browse Instagram DM and decide to reply to the DM.

I put my phone onto the counter. And pick up the boiling kettle, carefully pour it into two cups. One for Tom and the other for myself.

I put the kettle back onto the stove and pick out a spoon to start stirring them. I hear Tom struggling down the staircase with a suitcase.

Tom walks into the Kitchen takes out milk and takes the teacups and pours it into them.

I squint wondering how to ask him the long list of questions I have.

"Y/N, you wanna ask me anything?" Tom ponders into the frustrated and irritated face I wear.

Looking into his eyes truthfully," I have too many yet I don't know what to ask," I explain looking away, taking my cup and moving it closer to myself.

"Okay, you can just ask ahead,"

"... I- How and why'd you take me to Germany like I know you're shooting a movie but why to drag me along?" I ask stabbing into Tom's decision to drag me along.

"Your- You. You are My Boyfriend, of course, I will take you along," Tom replies emphasising 'Boyfriend'. He really thinks of me like that. Why does HE HaVe tO Be sO AMAZING?

"And plus I think you wanna get away from your parents and family," Tom shoots in a wanting manner.

I look at Tom and wonder if he can work it out.

"What do you think?"

"You do want to,"

"Yes I want to," I confirm nodding my head taking a sip of tea feeling the warm liquid travel down inside me.

"Why though? And is that one of the reasons you wanted to quarantine with me? So you could get away from them," Tom pokes with a knife in the shape of words sounding like a wounded puppy.

"No! No! Tom, seriously they care too much about other people and are very narrow-minded stubborn people, who are also quite homophobic might I add," I state clearing the reason why.

I look into Tom's Wounded eyes, "So is the-"

"No! No!. Tom the reason I came to ours because I feel safe around you. I feel loved around you," I sweetly insist making sure he hears. I hold Tom's hands in mine.

"So you feel safe and loved around me?" He hopefully asks.

"Yes! Yes I do," I conclude fighting back tears from falling after seeing him like that from something I did.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I'm sorry if I made you feel used," I apologise hoping I'm forgiven.

"Y/N, I want to make sure I'm around you if I make you feel safe and especially, Especially if I make you feel loved. Cause I never want you to feel unloved or abandoned," Tom professes, kissing my hands and romantically penetrate my eyes with his.

"I- Eh- I," Tom places a finger on top of my lips stopping me from saying anything.

I think he knows that he got my heartbeat skipping down 16th Avenue.

"Y/N, Don't say anything until you're ready too," Tom instructs. I firmly nod letting him know he's heard.

"What's your next question?"

"What am I gonna be doing there?"

"I actually don't know, you could be an extra," Tom suggests and I perk my eyebrow up questioning him.

"Okay so I'm gonna be stuck wherever the hell we stay. What?" I ask.

"Well you can go walk around Geramany alone to explore but you are gonna be locked in a tiny place we gonna be there for a few weeks so yeah it isn't gonna be that small," Tom clears up.

"What about everyone else? The cast? What are we to them? Are we even 'us' to them?" Tom thinks for a moment. He looks so cute like this.

"I1 We'll just be friends to them but close friends like my family and Harrison will probably work it out," Tom says slowly taking a sip of his tea.

"Oh, yeah Harrisons you're assistant, is he staying in another place from ours?"

"Yes,"

"Oh thanks," I say relieved and stress-free.

"Anyways, Why are you packing so little?" Tom asks motioning to my small backpack.

"I have little maintenance," I say then Tom looks at me surprised.

"Not like low maintenance. I don't need much to maintain. I think it's good for travelling, To Be Honest,"

"I guess. At least you don't have anything heavy to carry around," I nod my head in agreement and finish my cup of tea.

I stand there quietly not knowing what else to ask. I look at Tom," I don't know what else to ask,"

"Okay. At least you're not clueless,"

"Yeah," I happily agree walking away ready for whatever the day throughs at me.