twenty two.

53k reads. you're all mental for reading this book wow thank you so much!!
-

full senders😎

ryland
yo losers

mads
yes

ryland
bryces party tonight

mads
yes

nick
mads you okay to come to the party yeah?

mads
yes i feel so much better aha

bryce
she's coming no matter what

mads
yeah yeah bryce what ever

josh
ryland you say tonight, it's 4pm dude

josh
the party starts at 6

ryland
shut up and get ready

-

we walk into bryces party, jaden gripping my hand. as soon as we're by the door the stench of alcohol is obvious. we walk in and see everyone standing around.

jaden walks back with drinks, he hands me a coke and we join in peoples conversations.

"yo jaden, mads come over here" we hear bryce yell. we walk over to bryce and he embraces us in a hug.
"i've been looking for you tow for ages"

"bryce we've been here less then 20 minutes, chill" jaden replies taking a sip of his drink.

after a few hours of partying and dancing it's now 11pm and my whole body is starting to ache. "jaden i'm in so much pain" i say to him so he can hear me over the music

"okay we'll go home" he says giving me a sympathetic smile

"no you can stay, i'll get a cab or something"

"no, come on. we'll go home. let's say goodbye to everyone" he grabs my hand and we say goodbye to everyone, all of them hoping i feel better.

thankfully jaden drove so we didn't have to wait foe a cab and he didn't drink. we got in the car and instead of going home, we went to mcdonald's. so romantic.

"what do you want mads" he says pulling up in front of the window. i tell jaden my order and we finally get home after eating.

jadenhossler