Character Sketch

Goenka Family

Kartik Goenka:
Really sweet and loving boy, doesn't care about money at all...wants to be truly loved...he is adopted by a rich goenka family,loves them...

Manish Goenka:
Father of Kartik and Naksh, loves both of his sons equally,he adopted Kartik against swarna and suhasini's wish..

Naksh Goenka:
Elder brother of Kartik,hates him apparently because he thinks that kartik wants to take all the property but loves him somewhere,he is a little greedy...

Swarna Goenka:
Manish's wife,Principal of Goenka's university,does not love Kartik much but is not too much harsh on him....

Suhasini Goenka:
Kartik's Dadi,Hates Kartik very much and taunts him always...she hates poor people...

Singhanias

Naira Singhania:
She belongs to a middle class family...lives with her sister,she has been in America on scholarship for  studies but have to come back due to some financial problems...

Gayu Singhania:
Step Sister of naira,She is really greedy,she is a gold digger but good at heart...

Other Characters
Shubham singh:
Kartik's friend,he is a rich and immature person,he loves Gayu and Gayu is with him just because of his money...

Vedika Khana:
She is to be fiance of Kartik...
(Please don't bash me up for this😜😉)
She always shows fake love towards him and show off her money, Kartik and her marriage was fixed by Suhasini

Raishab:

He used to be kartik's friend but now his enemy...bad boy of the university

Keerti:Kartik and Naksh's  childhood best friend

Note:
•Naira is not an orphan her past will be revealed later on...

Promo:
Kartik:I am adopted ...My parents died when I was just five years old(he said with teary eyed)

******

Naira:I am the most unimportant and unwanted person of this world...(she said confusing him)

*****

Naira:You never thought or asked about me that what I want.You always do what you think is right...(she yelled)

*******

Kartik:I have always been the reason of problems in your life...but don't worry now I will never interfere in your life I will never show you my face.... (he said with tears rolling down his eyes)

*******

Naira: who are you to decide everything??