Unexpected- Juice

I was nerves pulling into the TM parking lot. And I had good reason to be. Its been almost a year since I was here. Nine moths to be exact. When I left, I left behind my family, friends and the love of my life. Juice Ortiz. I decided that my reasons for leaving were invalid and I needed my family more than ever. I parked my car near the office and slowly climbed out. The first person I saw was Gemma. She ran out of the office and pulled me into a hug. "Y/N, baby, where have you been? Weve been so worried." She pulls back and looks at me. I smile, missing the warmth and love from her. "Im sorry. I just had to figure some stuff out. But I realized what I needed was family." She pulls me back into her arms and gives me another hug. After a moment, we pull apart. Gemma takes my hand and begins pulling me towards the club house. "The boys are in church, but they are going to be ecstatic that your back. Theyve been looking non-stop for you." I stopped in my tracts and pulled my hand free. "Then I need to get something very important from the car to show everyone." I took a few steps back to the car and open the back door. I leaned in and carefully unbuckled my sleeping two-week-old daughter from her car seat. I cradled her gently in my arms as I turned back to Gemma. Y/N. "Oh my god." She walks over to us and looks down at my baby girl. "She is so beautiful." She looks back up at me. "Is that why you left?" I ran a finger softly down my babys check. "I was scared. I didnt know what I was doing or anything about babies. I left to clear my head. Figure out what to do. And then she came, and I knew no matter what, we needed our family." I wiped away a tear that I felt run down my face. When I looked up, Gemma was smiling. I passed the baby over to her and she kissed her forehead and holds her close. I smiled at the interaction. "Her name is Annalise Bella Ortiz." Gemma pulls her attention for the baby to me. "Does he know?" I shake my head no and wipe away more tears. "Well heres your chance to tell him." She nods her head towards the club house. I turned to see the boys piling out. Before I could spot Juice, Jaz noticed me first. "Holy shit!" He run over, picks me up and hugs me tightly. By now the others have taken notice and came over. After many hugs, I was a little disappointed that I still hadnt seen Juice. Jax wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me a little away from everyone. "Where the hell have you been Y/N? You had us worried." He looked angary but also relived. "Im sorry. I just had some stuff to work out." I turned so I was looking back at Gemma and Annalise. "But Ive worked it out." Jax looks at his mom and notices the baby in her arms. "No fucking way." We walk over to her and the other guys follow. I take the baby back from Gemma and turn towards the guys. Jax steps in closer and looks down at her. "She is so beautiful. Whats her name?" Right than Annalise opens her eyes, making me smile. "Her name is Annalise Bella Ortiz." "What?" Everyone gets quite as I hear the voice I could recognize from everywhere. The guys move out of the way and I look up to see Juice. He looked sad as he walked towards us. My heart was racing as he looked down at Annalise. "Shes mine?" He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I nodded my head, not being able to speak. He leans down and kisses her forehead. "She is breathtaking, just like her mother." Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. When he pulled away from the kiss, I was speechless again. He wasnt mad with me. He still loved me. "Can I hold her?" His words brought me out of my thoughts. "Of course." I hand Juice his daughter and he holds her close to his chest. He rubs he back gently and watches her intently. I feel more tears running down my checks as I watch him with her. "Im so sorry for leaving Juice." He looks up at me and smiles. Its okay baby girl. You are here now and we have the most amazing daughter." He kisses me again. "I love you Juice." "I love you too Y/N. And you Annalise." He kisses me again than kisses Annalises head. This was all so unexpected, but now Im home.