The Journey Starts Now!

"Mmmm...." Ashley grumbled while getting out of bed. "What time is it..?"

Ashley's eyes widened when she looked at the time. "HOLY CRAP! 20 MINUTES LATE!" Ashley shouted quickly getting ready and running outside.

This is her outfit: (was going to be the cover but looked stupid) also why did I think Ash had blue eyes :,D

"PROFESSOR!" Ashley shouted.

"Ah, there you are Ashley! Somehow I knew you'd be late, which is why I caught another Pokemon..." Professor Rowan hesitantly continued. "But... they're not one of the original starters because we couldn't catch anymore so come in I will show you!"

"Ok Professor!" Ashley shouted exitedly.

"But before we do that, I have one more trainer I would like you to meet! You may have met her already or seen her pass by but she has the same dream as you!" The Professor explained.

Ashley didn't respond. She was too exited to meet her new rival.

Then they got into the room the girl was in, picking the last Pokemon up happily.

"We're here!" Professor Rowan almost shouted.

"Oh hello Professor!" Dawn jumped then noticing Ashley behind him. "Who's that?"

"Oh! Ashley, this is Dawn, Dawn, this is Ashley!" The Professor then moved out of the way to see each other properly.

"Nice to meet you! You already know my name.." Dawn said.

"Oh, Nice to meet you too!" Ashley said exitedly.

"Are you also here for your Pokemon?" Dawn asked.

"Well... yeah.." Ashley said.

"Cool!" Dawn then noticed that there was no Pokemon there. "But... which Pokemon will you get..?"

"Well I don't know." Ashley said. "The Professor assumed I'd be late so he got me another but I don't know what.."

"Ok! Let's see together!" Dawn said holding her hand running in the other room.

"Ok! It's now time for you to meet your Pokemon!" The Professor said throwing a Pokéball in the air with both of them nodding.

"Pika..." A Pikachu came out of the Pokeball. Ashley had stars in here eyes.

"It's so cute.." Ashley said walking up to the electric mouse. "My names Ashley, Plesure to meet you!"

Ashley was holding her arm out signalling for the Pikachu to climb on which he did nuzzling his cheek.

"He's so cute!" Dawn squealed.

"Yup! He is.." Ashley said admiring the Pikachu.

"Well let's go now come on! We wanna go before it's dark out!" Dawn said, dragging her outside.

"Wait... you're coming with me?" Ashley asked.

"Of course I am! After all it's more fun if you have more people with you!" Dawn said now walking backwards.

"I guess your right!" Ashley said smiling.

Tbc.

Question, Do you want me to make this Dawn x Ash? If you don't comment I will do it anyways but if not comment no and what ship you want, Thank you! And yes I posted a few hours ago but still I'm bored and off school now. Bye~