Pauls Journey To The Past!

So err... I may have a habit of forgeting to upload, i've done that multiple times. But enjoy!

Past Paul POV:

I was walking through the Pokémon centre waiting for my Pokémon to get healed as 2 people came up to me.. 1 being a female, and 1 being a male.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, I've not seen you here before, you're not from around here are you?" The girl asked.

"No I just came here for a gym battle.."

I said looking behind me to see if my Pokémon were healed, I wasn't the best with talking to others...

"W-whats your name..?" I stuttered nervously waiting for my Pokémon to arrive.

"My names Lyra and he's Aiko!" Lyra answered. "... Well I'm waiting!"
I shook a little at the sudden anger, it weren't alot but it still shaken me from how bubbly she was acting before.

"What do you mean..?" I asked.

"Your name silly!" Lyra said.

"Oh! Right I totally forgot!" I said scratching the back of my head. "I'm Paul. ."

"Well, Paul. Nice to meet you!" She said back to him.

About half an hour later...

"Paul please pick up your Pokémon from the front desk, thank you!" The speaker said .

"Oh err.. i'll be right back."

"Cya!" Lyra said cheerfully.

Later..

"*Sigh* finally I got outa there, hopefully they just forgot about me.." I mumbled.

"Annd where do you think your going?"

"WAAH!" I screamed, but then sighed of releif and a bit of dissapointment when i noticed the two in front of me. "Oh.. it's just you guys..."

"Hey! Why do ya sound so depressed? C'man cheer up!" Lyra said. "Y'know if you frown too mych you'll get wrinkles? Aiko knows from experience."

This ticked him off. He finally looked away from his phone.

"Hey! I do not have wrinkles!" He shouted glaring at Lyra.

"You belive what you wanna belive." Lyra said. "Like they say, dreams can be ad big as you like." She smirked.

His forehead wrinkled in anger.

"Ok now you're just proving my point."

I could'nt help but let out a small chuckle at the two infront of me. Then they slowly turned their heads in shock.

"... What is it..?" I asked in confusion.

"You.. laughed..?" Lyra said surprised.

"Why are you both so shocked?" I Asked in genuine confusion.

"You never laughed, in fact, i've never even seen you even smile before!" She replied still shocked.

"Please, you've only known me for about 40 minutes." I said back to her.

"Yeah but during our whole conversation you barely even moved a muscle in your face! Heck, you barley even talked during it!"

"Well maybe I didn't want to."

"Or you're shy~" Lyra said back. "I can't blame you, I would be shy too if I met me, i mean, just look at my beautiful face."

"Yeah.. beautiful." Aiko said sarcastically.

"OI! Look at your ugly face, don't say that to me! You have your own to worry about!"

"Well atleast I look better than you!" Aiko then turned his head towards me. "Who looks better?"

"..Er-ermm..."

"It's obviously me! Isn't it Pete?" Lyra said confidently.

"...My name's Paul-"

"Paul, Pete, whtever same thing! Now answer."

"I'I DON'T KNOW! BOTH OF YOU!?"

"That's not an option."

"You both equally?"

"Ugh, fine, I know I won't get an answer from you."

A few months later..:

Lyra POV:

"Ermm.. Hey Aiko?" I asked walking into his tent. "Are you here..?"

"Yeah i'm here, you can come in."

"I need to talk to you."

"Oh, what is it?" He asked

"Don't you think Paul is getting a bit.. I don't know, clingy?"

"..." Aiko didn't answer for a while. "Well, now that you mention it, he has been acting weirder lately... Should we tell him?"

"Tell him what?" I replied.

"That we don't wanna travdl with him anymore?" He said.

"I don't know, as much as i don't like him.. I still don't wanna see his face when he finds out..."

"Well, yeah.. I guess.." Aiko replied. "But don't you think it's wrong keeping it a secret from him..?"

"Well I think it's better, for him.."

Meanwhile..

Paul POV:

I stood behind the tent in shock. I dropped the wood that I gathered not moving an inch. I could feel a tear prick out of my eye. It was just me being me. It takes me a while to open upto people, and when i finally do, this is what happens.. I'm not gonna stay here.. they wouldn't want me here anyways, so they won't care when they find out i'm gone. I just need to wait till they fall asleep tonight. Then i'll go.

Later..
"Hey Paul.. is simething wrong..? You've been acting strange ever dince you came back.." Lyra said, her eyes filled with worry, she did say she was a good actor, but then again, she says she's good at everything so i can't really tell wether or not she's lying.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said giving her a small smile.

"If you say so..." She said looking back to her food slowly eating it taking small glances at me whilst eating the soup.

Later again (Sorry for the timeskips):

I pretended to be asleep for aroun 30 minutes. Lucky for me, I didn't have to keep opening my eyes to check, they both snored loudly. I got up out of my sleeping bag rolled it up and put it back in it's sack. Then I took all of my important things and shoved them in my bag. I got up, walked up to thr tents door and slowly undid the zip. Even though they're heavy sleepers, I still had to be careful.

"Bye, Aiko, Bye, Lyra." I said before zipping it up again.

End of flashback..