Chapter Eleven

Tom's POV

*Toms Birthday

I was rudely awoken when i felt Mark jump on top me which i was not happy about

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mark said still sitting on top of me 

"Thanks Marky" i said wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him into a kiss and then i laid my head back down and tried to go back to sleep. which didn't last long because soon i was being lifted out of the bed bridal style.

"you gotta get up we have to leave with Anne in like 30 minutes" Mark said walking out of our room with me in his arms 

"but im tired" i said snuggling into Marks chest 

"i made you breakfast you aren't aloud to sleep through this" Mark said now placing me in a seat at the dinning room table. i was sat in the seat next to Anne while Mark sat on the other side of the table. We all ate the breakfast that Mark had made. He made chocolate chip pancakes which are my favorite.

"these are really good" i said with my mouth full of pancake

"i'm glad, but could you chew with your mouth closed" Mark said hitting me in the side of the head playfully

"It's the kids birthday you gotta be nice to him" Anne said putting her arm around my shoulder i'm honestly not sure how she was doing so well today was a scary day for her.

"You know i was kidding" Mark said laughing and getting up from the table to clean up the empty plates because we were all finished with our breakfast.

"i guess we should get going" Anne said nervously as she got up from the table. I got up and put my arm around her.

"hey its gonna be alright" i said still trying to make her stop shaking

"I'M THE WORST" Anne yelled

"What?" I looked at her confused 

"I didn't even say happy birthday to you" Anne said engulfing me in rip crushing hug which i accepted and hugged back.

"don't worry about it you are dealing with some real shit and i still love you" i said looking right into her eyes.

"hey, hey! that my boyfriend Anne stop trying to steal him from me" Mark joked seperating us from one another

"calm down bud its gonna be alright" i said pretending to comfort Mark. which caused the three of us to laugh.

"ok i guess we gotta go" Anne said walking toward the door 

"i guess so" Mark said as we both walked toward the door following Anne. We all made our way to Marks car. Anne in the front with Mark, leaving me to sit in the back by myself.

On the drive there we didn't really talk much we just listened to music really loud which always helped with nerves. Once we got there we all made are way out of the car and into the hospital. Mark told the lady that Anne was here for an appoitment and then we were told to go sit in the waiting room and they would call us when they were ready.

"Anne Hoppus" The nurse annouced which i immidietly saw Anne tense up which was weird she had been taking the situation pretty well but now she seemed scared. Mark grabbed her hand and all three of us walked into the hospital room. Anne had decided she wanted us both to be there during the procedure and we both agreed. Mark and i really wanted to make this experience as comfortable for anne as possible.

"ok so just change into this and the doctor will be in shortly" the nurse said handing Anne a hospital gown

"turn around i gotta change" Anne said turning us both around so we were now facing the wall

"i wasn't planning on looking" Mark said laughing which also caused me to laugh

"ok i'm good you can turn around" Anne said as she jumped up to sit on the exam table

"whatever you say princess" Mark joked

"fuck off" that was all Anne had to say and Mark just put up his hands in surrender

Then we heard a knock on the door and Anne's face went completely pale 

"come in" Mark said as the doctor walked into the room and closed the door behind him

*Skip procedure because im not really sure how it goes and its kind of a sad subject

The procedure was over and it really took a lot out Anne. She was still a little loopy from the anesthesia that hadn't worn off yet so we decided tonight was the perfect night to just relax and watch movies.

We made our way out of the hospital with the nurse rolling Anne out in a wheelchair which Anne was very mad about she kept telling us that she knew how to walk and didn't need the wheelchair.

"I know you don't need the wheelchair that was Toms idea" Mark said joking to see if it made Anne mad which it did

"tom why would you do this to me" Anne said tears coming down her cheeks 

"Mark see what you did" i said trying to comfort Anne as much as i could seeing as she was still sitting in the wheelchair.

"so you didn't put me in the wheelchair" Anne said now starting to calm down

"no thats more of a Mark thing to do" i said elbowing Mark in chest which caused him to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"hey put me down!" i said hitting his back but also laughing hysterically

"i'm good" Mark said

"please put me down?" i said almost as a question 

"Ok children would you like to actually get in the car" the nurse who had rolled Anne out said seeming irritated by our antics.

"we are sorry" Mark said putting me down and helping Anne up from the wheelchair and into the car. 

"she was a major bitch" Mark said which caused us all to laugh 

"yeah she was" Anne said laying her head on my shoulder because i had decided it was probably best if i sat in the back seat with her.

Anne slept with her head on my shoulder most of the ride home

Once we made it home Mark picked Anne up from the car and brought her to her room because she was still asleep.

i walked into the house and immediatly plopped down on the couch. I started to fall asleep but i felt the couch sink next to me meaning Mark had just sat down next to me.

"hey do you want to watch a movie or something" Mark asked as he put his arm around me

"that sounds nice" i said as i laid my head on his lap. Mark put on the part of its a wonderful life we hadn't finished and we both watched for about 5 minutes before i started to fall asleep.

"happy birthday tommy" Mark said as he kissed my forehead and i drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Authors Note 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. If you did please let me know and if you have any tips for future writing let me know :)