Chapter 19: Scary Movie Night!!

Is it me or does it not feel like October?
Curse you Covid...
____________________________________

Sherwin's POV

Im making a list of what movies to watch with Jonathan, he's also inviting a few of his friends.

I was fine with it, plus I enjoy making new friends, sure hope they will like me...

Sherwin: Hey Johnnycake, Id like to know if your friends have allergies to anything. Like nuts or chocolate?

Typing...

💖Johnnycake💖: no baby, they all love chocolate. Well except for Milo, he's allergic to pollen.

Sherwin: okay thank you!

Typing...

💖Johnnycake💖: Your welcome 😘

Typing...

💖Johnnycake💖: we'll be there in 15 minutes.

Typing...

Sherwin: okay see you then

He's inviting three of his friends, Charles went shopping for snacks and drinks for us.

--15 minutes later--

Sherwin changed into a cozy pastel pink sweater and black shorts.

He heads downstairs and makes sure the living room is all clean and no mess.

"Okay Sherry Berry I bought two popcorn with four different flavors, I also bought sparkling Ice and some materials to make s'mores!" Charles organized the stuff in the living room.

"Thanks Uncle Charles, your the best uncle I never had." Sherwin gave him a big hug.

This made Charles tear up with happiness. "Anything to make my best friends little angel happy."

Knock Knock Knock!

"Oh, that must be Jonathan and his friends."

"Okay, we'll leave you boys be, remember don't stay up too late until 12." Charles suggested.

Sherwin nods and went over to the front door, opening it.

Seeing Jonathan, Kaden, Milo and Ralph holding blankets and extras for the night.

"Hey Sherbert!" Jonathan came in and kissed his cheek.

"Mmm hey Jonathan."

"So this is Sherwin?" Ralph said

"Your that quiet kid who always sits in the back." Milo replied.

"Y-yeah...being in the front gives me anxiety." Sherwin stated out, looking down.

"Aww its fine, I could relate." Milo pats his shoulder. "Ooh! I smell popcorn!"

"Nice place you got here Sherwin!" Kaden said and sets his blanket on the floor.

"Thank you, make yourselves at home, food and drinks are in the dining table on the right. " Sherwin showed them to the table.

"Im ready to get spooped!" Kaden shout out, raising his arms up and went to set up his seat.

Milo and Ralph did the same thing, what's weird is that one of them have a stuffed animal.

Weird that Sherwin noticed that.

Maybe these guys aren't so bad after all..

"What are we watching Sherry?" Jonathan asked his sweetie.

"Well, I chose a few good ones"

"Between The Exorcist or Stephen Kings Children of the Corn. "

"Let's do The Exorcist!" Ralph raised his arm up.

"I agree!" Milo nods

"I heard its based on a scary event of a girl who was possessed by six demons" Kaden explained.

"I believe it was Emily Rose." Sherwin corrected him.

"Exorcist it is then, its known to be one of the most scariest horror films of a time."

This gave Jonathan excitement.

Jonathan's POV

Man I love scary movies, no one not even my friends know, their just a bunch of brave wuss pusses.

Watching this movie with my baby will be even better.

Thanks to my awesome Papá, he shown me Freddy and the Crypt.

"This is gonna be so much fun." I gave my Sherbert a sweet kiss on his red cheeks once more and sits on the couch where we will cuddle together.

End of POV

Sherwin placed the DVD in the blu-ray, setting it up.

The three boys began snacking on the popcorn before the movie starts.

Sherwin walked over and lays besides his boy toy, wrapping him in one blanket.

"Comfy?" Asked Jonathan, looking down at his boo.

The ginger looked up and nods slowly, nuzzling on his chest.

"If you ever feel scared, Im right here." Jonathan said softly.

A few moments later while the movie played.

The three boys became scared by the scary pop ups and the possessed Regan's voice and screams.

Sherwin kept looking away from the pop ups, hiding his face under Jonathan's neck.

Jonathan however, he's loving the movie. 😂

//I highly do recommend watching the Exorcist, it's a classic and pretty well done film.

"Dang this movie is so scary!" Ralph said while holding onto his blanket.

"Aww scared baby?" Jonathan asked while looking down at his boo,
turns out Sherwin was asleep.

Guess he got too cozy, I mean real cozy.

Jonathan's POV

This is something new.
God he looks so cute when he's on me >w<

End of POV

A scene were all the boys, including Jonathan got scared over Regan's half possessed and demonic face.

"Okay that's freaky." Jonathan commented, holding onto Sherwin closely.

"Good thing its almost over...Im about to pee myself." Milo covered his face.

After the movie, the three boys were too afraid to turn off the lights.

"I have an idea, let's make a blanket fort!" Kaden said playfully and that's how it ended with the three stooges.

Jonathan just laid down on the couch with Sherwin laying on his chest, looking like a little kitty all bundled up.

Yeah our boy Jonathan is thinking some naughty thoughts too.

Mostly making out with shirts off.

Maybe it'll happen one day.

He yawns and pulls the blanket up for more comfort.

Kaden's POV

God they are so cute together!!!

Man...If only my sister Sunny would see this...this is is love...I wouldn't care if they are gay or bi.

I know what's right, its just this town is cruel when it comes to relationships.

End of POV