CHAPTER 1.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I've heard rumors about this place, about how Security Guards are always disappearing because of the animatronics stuffing them inside suits. I'm the security guard and the four animals have been quite aggressive to me lately, even on night one, it also feels like somethings been watching me ever since I got here. Right now, I'm stuck because of Bonnie and Chica on both sides of the doors to the office and won't leave. My power was on it's lowest which is basically close to 0% and I was really starting to get scared, I heard a low laugh, I knew it was Freddy and my power just drained up. I was waiting for death but felt a hand on my shoulder and a low whisper in my ear "Stay quiet, if you wanna live." he said as he picked me up princess style and took me who knows where, all I know that it was all pitch black and all I could see are two white dots going left to right as I they were the eyes of my 'rescuer'. He opened a door and closed it behind him, which surprised me because both hands were still holding me, he placed me on the ground while staring at me for a few minutes before turning and fliping a switch, turning on the lights and I saw him. A golden bear who looked just like Freddy with a tiny black top hat and bowtie on along with his body looking all dirty as if he was left on his own for a super long time, "My real name is Fredbear but call me Golden Freddy and no need to tell me who you are, I already know you (Y/N)." my eyes went wide with surprise and shock as he spoke. I decided to ask him how "H-how do you know my name?" "Because I've been watching you ever since you first night here and you were doing quite well due to you being all alone against four violent animatronics. But what really surprised me is how you managed to survive to the final night." he said with a surprised voice "Well, I had no choice because I needed the money otherwise I would be thrown out into the streets." I say abit embarrassed. I heard him chuckle as my cheeks slightly grew red "W-what so funny?!" he quickly covers my mouth making a 'shh' noise as if he knew that someone or 'something' was listening to our conversation, he said "Like I said stay quiet and you'll live. And the reason I was chuckling was because your reason was quite amusing." he said with a smirk with my red cheeks grow darker making his smirk grow wider. "Aww, is the little one blushing?" He asked slightly laughing, I remove his hand and smacking his arm "S-shut up, you big crazy golden bear." I say while turning averting my gaze from the gold bear.