ғᴏᴜʀ | ᴛʜᴇ sᴇɴᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

~You're just like me, you're out of your mind~

⊱𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙰⊰

~~•~~

"The world doesn't revolve around you Dami. Why is everyone making it seem like it is?"

The way she looked at me like I was the most repulsive thing in the entire universe.

Why?

"I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be this way, so why are you acting like this is all my fault?"

"Because it is Dami! It's your fault!"  She screamed, really loud, the anger and hate in her eyes speaking volumes.

Shock kept my feet glued to the spot where I stood in her room.

"Damilare! You and your sister should get down here this minute!"

She tore her eyes away from me and at the door behind me. I had to turn back to see if there was someone there because it seemed like the door had offended her more than my existence did.

"I have a name, Dad. I have a name." She said through clenched teeth, then got down from her bed and stormed out of the room, roughly brushing my arm in the process.

I was devastated.

...........

"And what in Kanye West's name are you brooding about?"

He did not just say that.

The lanky boy seated beside me asked, bringing me out of one of my sad trips down memory lane.

Sitting in the school's park during break, away from every single soul and taking those sad trips had become a routine during times like these. Times I wished to be left alone, times I wished I could just crawl up in a corner and die.

"Nothing. And what are you doing here?" I asked back, and he just shrugged with a smile. Now that made me suspicious of him, and I arched one of my brows.

"Are you by chance stalking me? Because it seems like it."

"Maybe." He turned his head to face me, still with that smile. "Does it look like I am?"

Who would not be charmed by the cheerful and child-like aura of Kainye DaCosta aka Kanye? Don't misquote me, others would be charmed, but I wouldn't. It seemed so weird to me. He always had a twinkle in his eyes and a smile always plastered on his face like everything was right with the world.

That child-like innocence.

He was too free.

And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.